Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

syklops wrote: »
    As much as I am getting fed up of Becky, why cant she be the new Landlady?

She has a criminal record, so neither she nor Steve can be licensee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Would'nt you imagine Steve would have got legal custody of Amy? I mean it would have been a locical step to take when Tracy was convicted of murder :confused:

But then again..its spineless Steve we're talking about :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Now if only we could get Janice out of brassic, thats a landlady I could rediscover my drinking problem with. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I think the whole Tracey storyline is making Deirdre and Ken look stupid! Who would allow their daughter to carry on like that?

I know! I know she's Deidre's daughter but she seems to have completely forgotten all the horrible things she's done!

They only refer to her being a murderer occasionally and then it's things like "Well at least I didn't hit Charlie Stubbs over the head"

I really had forgotten what an over actor Kate Ford is. Corrie was brilliant during the live crash weeks, they gained millions of viewers and they're throwing that all down the pan now with this ridiculous storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I can't wait 'til someone decks that Tracy one...b*tch!!!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

strong words from Gail there, the finger will definitely point at her when someone smacks Tracy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Ann22 wrote: »
    I can't wait 'til someone decks that Tracy one...b*tch!!!:mad:

*rubs hands together*

Soon....very soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I must move to Manchester, seems to be dead easy to get a job there.Actually it seems to be easy in soapland in general.

David you plonker! Wait till Gail finds out, she will go balistic:eek:.If he dont tell her then Tracy will.

Gazzumped for a job she didn't want, seeing beloved idiot son tossed onto street morning after sad night before, Gail moves into pole position for finishing Tracey. I hope she gets away with it - I'll supply the alibi if nobody else will.l:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Melissa89

I think the whole Tracey storyline is making Deirdre and Ken look stupid! Who would allow their daughter to carry on like that?
    In fairness to Ken, he gives put to Tracy a good bit! But Deirdre, I really don't understand her. Is she that blind?

It's only a matter of time until Tracy finds out about Nick and Leanne and she'll ruin everything.

And omg, wtf Tracy and David???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,766 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

David thinking with his pants - no surprise there. Tracy is already looking forward to telling Gail all about it - can't wait for the next few episodes, especially the one where steve finds Tracy... it's all good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

David thinking with his pants - no surprise there.

In fairness, Tracy looked hot tonight! I wish I had called in instead of him! :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    David thinking with his pants - no surprise there. Tracy is already looking forward to telling Gail all about it - can't wait for the next few episodes, especially the one where steve finds Tracy... it's all good!

He is not the only one she sets out to get into bed.

that's why I don't think Tracy will be mouthing off too soon about sleeping with David, she sleeps with someone else soon and there's no way the second fella knows about the first or he wouldn't go there :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

did i hear right thats someone kills tracy in the new year?
    thank god she is a useless character.
    they should throw in eileen and the gurls too lol

I don't know if she's killed but she does end up in hospital

casio4 wrote: »
    I don't know if she's killed but she does end up in hospital

She gets a hammering from Becky dont she.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

Deise Tom wrote: »
    She gets a hammering from Becky dont she.

with a bit of luck she does she is so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Is it not Claire that beats her up and then leaves the street?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mistyd

lizt wrote: »

I was thinking if its anyone its Claire who bashes her.. fiery Claire will get tracy for calling her Ashley 'tweetie pie' :D

• Advertisement

lizt wrote: »

Could be one of many after tonight. Where was John Stappe at the time.

it could be Mary, Norris's lady friend she wanted to put it up to Tracy in the Rovers earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

I'm guessin Karla...........

Sids Not wrote: »
    I'm guessin Karla...........
    what has Carla got against Tracy?

How about this..a whole lot of red herrings - Tracy has made serious enemies both inside and outside the law while she was away- anyone of them could be behind her early retirement. But while we're at it, my money says Amy did for her - she did ruin her Glee dress after all:)

casio4 wrote: »
    it could be Mary, Norris's lady friend she wanted to put it up to Tracy in the Rovers earlier

or Becky

David,

Nickey

Gail,

Audrey,

Eileen

The list could go on and on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,582 ✭✭✭Speak Now

maybe Ken finally couldn't take anymore of his step daughter:D

maybe Ken finally couldn't take anymore of his step daughter:D

Would you blame him if he did. Didnt tracey try and revisit his past as well recently. Even Emily who normally never has nothing bad to say about anyone told tracey a few home truths.

Every soap needs a baddie, Corri right now has the perfect chance to make Tracey one of the worst of all times, and to do something which others fail to do, keep her in the show. Not since Kim Tate have we had a real bitch in the soaps.

Tracy said she slept with both David and Nick....what did Leanne walk in on? I thought they were just kissing..:confused: Were they shagging??? It was clearly obvious Leanne was jealous..stupid woman.

Who is it I wonder that's clobbered Tracy? My logical mind says David's the only one sinister enough to do it but I can't see him going off to jail and no one gets away with violent acts in soap do they?

Nick's too big of a pansy to slap anyone, he would've just stood at the door and pulled faces at her.

I can see Becky decking her but only during the heat of a row. I can't see her cooling off and sort of planning it.

If Claire's character is leaving then it was her I'd imagine. She's a bit of a looper anyway isn't she? She'll leap on a boat to France and that'l be her out of it.

• Advertisement

I've just had a thought..the way she said 'oh it's you is it?' when she answered the door...that's the way she'd speak to Gail or Becky or maybe Claire....if it was David or Nick she'd have smirked straight away. It definitely wasn't Steve, she wouldn't have addressed him like that either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement