Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

ah Poor Norris. rofl she`d eat him alive! Specially if she modelled them red undies she had hanging out of the campervan tonight for him :D

I dont think he would know what to do if she did.

ah Poor Norris. rofl she`d eat him alive! Specially if she modelled them red undies she had hanging out of the campervan tonight for him :D

Just looked at the last nights show on TV3 Player again. When the crows start building in a few weeks if she leaves them hanging out like that, they might move on and build around the appropriate parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

It looks like Gail is going to jail for Joe's murder and thats who Tracey befriends

I was hoping someone would kill Miss Piggy aka Molly and Dosie Rosie

There is rumours of Steve cheating on Becky with Kelly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

JP Liz wrote: »
    It looks like Gail is going to jail for Joe's murder and thats who Tracey befriends

I was hoping someone would kill Miss Piggy aka Molly and Dosie Rosie

Gail kills joe?? or is this another I didnt do it like the Deirdre barlow story?

JP Liz wrote: »

I doubt it. Becky is expecting. Isnt that what he wants. Only way he will go with anyone else is if she aborts it. Also isnt Kelly leaving the street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Deise Tom wrote: »
    I doubt it. Becky is expecting. Isnt that what he wants. Only way he will go with anyone else is if she aborts it. Also isnt Kelly leaving the street.

I thought Becky was pregnant that time when it showed her doing the test but then when there was no more mention of it I was wondering if it was positive after all. Has it come out yet? Have I missed her telling someone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Gail kills joe?? or is this another I didnt do it like the Deirdre barlow story?
    Joe decides that the only way to escape his debts is to fake his own death and so Gail can claim on his life insurance. Things dont go to plan though when he's knocked overboard on his boat in the Lake District and drowns. Gail doesnt kill him; the only way she could kill someone is if she bored them to death

Becky has a miscarrige

Ann22 wrote: »
    I thought Becky was pregnant that time when it showed her doing the test but then when there was no more mention of it I was wondering if it was positive after all. Has it come out yet? Have I missed her telling someone?

Why is it only since then that she said she did not want children. I guess she is afraid. Afraid it might turn out the way she did prior to hooking up with Steve. I would say that they would make great parents together.

Epicurus wrote: »
    Joe decides that the only way to escape his debts is to fake his own death and so Gail can claim on his life insurance. Things dont go to plan though when he's knocked overboard on his boat in the Lake District and drowns. Gail doesnt kill him; the only way she could kill someone is if she bored them to death

That is why any fellow she jumps into bed with leaves as fast as they got in. They are quickly realise their mistake.

Becky has a miscarrige

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I hate Joe :mad: What a selfish leech :mad:

• Advertisement

Isn't he just:mad:. I was getting madder and madder watching it. I'm fed up looking at him worrying and grimacing...such a nuisance! He shouldn't have married her when he was keeping such a big secret. If they were to divorce, is he entitled to half of her assets?:eek: There's talk about him being murdered though isn't there?

Steve is beginning to annoy me. Himself and Kelly should take off on that bike for a few weeks.

I'm curious as to why Liz allowed that poster of Rosie up on the wall. Surely she's the only slapper permitted behind the bar; Michelles presence pending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Alicat wrote: »
    I hate Joe :mad: What a selfish leech :mad:

I feel the same I can't stick him I dont think Ive ever hated a character on telly so much there is nothing like-able about him
    Isn't he just:mad:. I was getting madder and madder watching it. I'm fed up looking at him worrying and grimacing...such a nuisance! He shouldn't have married her when he was keeping such a big secret. If they were to divorce, is he entitled to half of her assets?:eek: There's talk about him being murdered though isn't there?

At least with Richard Hillman Tricky Dickie it was good to watch with his evil face and ways but Joe is just a sniveling whiney train wreck if he is in it much longer I will seriously have to stop watching :mad: I never thought I would say this but poor David

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Apparently when Ciaran returns he will be a busy boy with Liz, Michelle, Sunita and Carla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

In all fairness, I have had serious debts before, it does worry you so much, you can't sleep, work, do anything :(

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Apparently when Ciaran returns he will be a busy boy with Liz, Michelle, Sunita and Carla

What ? Simultaneously ? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

of course Michelle, she gets more rides than most of the street cars fleet :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Yeah!

I haven't seen anything concrete but my mum heard that Joe gets murdered and either Gail gets blamed or something goes wrong with that life insurance thing or something. It's not gonna end well anyway, whatever happens!

I dunno wtf Gail sees in him.

Also, Steve is annoying me too. The whole is Becky pregnant thing is very very quiet at the moment. If it comes out that she is I'd say she's holding back because she wants to see if Steve will love her for who she is, kid or no kid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oliverdog wrote: »
    What ? Simultaneously ? :eek:

orgy in Corrie :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    orgy in Corrie :D

Last one involved Percy Sugden, Emily Bishop and Phyllis Pearce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Re Joe:
    He decides to fake his death to claimon the life insurance and bings Gail in on the plot. He plans to take out his boat and then ditch it somewhere, I think. But he accidently gets hit by something on the boat, falls off and drowns. Unbeknowst to Gail, who thinks that he is only pretending to be dead! I think she is arrested for his murder.

Coronation Street veteran Rita Sullivan will be at the centre of a love triangle plot after she returns to the soap next month, it has been revealed. The Weatherfield shopkeeper, played by actress Barbara Knox, is to compete against Audrey Roberts (Sue Nicholls) for the affections of charming Lewis Archer (Nigel Havers).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronationstreet/news/a199608/love-triangle-plot-for-corries-rita.html

It'll be nice to see Rita back. I've missed seeing her knocking back the drinks with Emily. Would have been better though if it were Norris and Mary in the love triangle.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronationstreet/news/a199608/love-triangle-plot-for-corries-rita.html

It'll be nice to see Rita back. I've missed seeing her knocking back the drinks with Emily. Would have been better though if it were Norris and Mary in the love triangle.

Yeah, where has Rita been? Tbh..I can't see her with Nigel Havers, or Audrey with him for that matter.

Yeah, where has Rita been? Tbh..I can't see her with Nigel Havers, or Audrey with him for that matter.

Barbara Knox took some time off due to ill health. Rita has supposedly been on a cruise in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

lizt wrote: »
    Re Joe:
    He decides to fake his death to claimon the life insurance and bings Gail in on the plot. He plans to take out his boat and then ditch it somewhere, I think. But he accidently gets hit by something on the boat, falls off and drowns. Unbeknowst to Gail, who thinks that he is only pretending to be dead! I think she is arrested for his murder.

Makes you wonder about Gail's next husband. He'll have to be a good swimmer, I reckon; both the last two are members of the Gail Platt Sub-Aqua Club.

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Makes you wonder about Gail's next husband.

Jack and Norris are free. Dev also has an eye for the women. Has he had his way with her. And she must be one of a few long serving characters that Ken has not slept with YET....

Jack and Norris are free. Dev also has an eye for the women. Has he had his way with her. And she must be one of a few long serving characters that Ken has not slept with YET....

Jack :D love to see Gail and Connie fighting over him..Ken hasnt slept with Gail yet :eek: has he even had her mother i dont think so. He must have something against that family even though Blanche suspected an interest in Ted at some stage.

Tyrone is also free....

Jack :D love to see Gail and Connie fighting over him..Ken hasnt slept with Gail yet :eek: has he even had her mother i dont think so. He must have something against that family even though Blanche suspected an interest in Ted at some stage.

Tyrone is also free....

Tyrone and Gail. No wont happen.

Jason once tried it on with her when he was working for Charlie Stubbs. Maybe he might move in for the kill again.

Tyrone and Gail. No wont happen.

Jason once tried it on with her when he was working for Charlie Stubbs. Maybe he might move in for the kill again.

Lol Jason and Gail. Was that the same time he tried it on with yer one playing Carla when she was in a different role. Talk about one extreme to the other

If he did; poor Tina. Daddy dead so boyfriend goes off with Stepmother. I'm struggling to think of another soap where that has happened recently :D

• Advertisement

Lol Jason and Gail. Was that the same time he tried it on with yer one playing Carla when she was in a different role. Talk about one extreme to the other

If he did; poor Tina. Daddy dead so boyfriend goes off with Stepmother. I'm struggling to think of another soap where that has happened recently :D

Dont know if it is the time you mentioned. I do know however it was a time that he and Charlie did a job in a flat/house for a woman. She was walking around in a dressing gown and Charlie Got off with her. He told Jason that women alone at home are mad for flings with handy men. A few days later Gail had a leakey radiheater and while he was fixing it she went up stairs and came down in a dressing gown. Believing what he was told he tried to kiss Gail and hope for the best. She knocked him back. I think it was before he was going out with Sarah-Lou. Todd might be going out with her at the time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement