Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,083 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tracy survives and blames Becky :( but really Claire did it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tracy survives and blames Becky :( but really Claire did it

NONONONONONONO:eek::mad:.............I hate maddening storylines:(! What'll happen then?! Will Claire come clean?

Claire is leaving soon so I guess she admits the truth and goes on the run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Mary is another possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

Mary is another possibility.

yeah, Mary is another possibility. And she is complete nuts. Remember how she kidnapped 'poor' Norris ;) I think it's something she is capable of...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

Deise Tom wrote: »

if she is set to be working in the rovers id say becky will be fit to kill her ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

A source said, "Tracy is one of the most popular characters, the one we love to hate, and so where better to put her than behind the bar at the Rovers?"

I'm not sure I would agree with that. I personally dont love to hate her, I just hate her. I don't think I know anyone who does love to hate her. Over the years, corrie has had some really bad people, who we have loved to hate. Richard Hillman, Tony Gordon, all worthy adversaries. Tracy is different. She is evil. Her pouring wine on Amy's dress on Christmas day demonstrated that, and I hate seeing her on screen and on the street. Another 4 months of her? No thanks.

syklops wrote: »
    I'm not sure I would agree with that. I personally dont love to hate her, I just hate her. I don't think I know anyone who does love to hate her. Over the years, corrie has had some really bad people, who we have loved to hate. Richard Hillman, Tony Gordon, all worthy adversaries. Tracy is different. She is evil. Her pouring wine on Amy's dress on Christmas day demonstrated that, and I hate seeing her on screen and on the street. Another 4 months of her? No thanks.

i totally agree.
    she isnt even a "nice" villian lol she is just annoying
    fair play to claire for smashing her head in
    she is just plain nasty and cruel and if i lived on that street id smash her head in too ha

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

i just dont like her as an actress full stop. she,s crap, she should do shakes spear , im annoyed that who ever blocked her didnt do a good job, i thought she be dead. then i read she wakes up on friday:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I haven't seen this week's episodes yet but can I assume that we didn't see Nick celebrate his 30th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

iguana wrote: »
    I haven't seen this week's episodes yet but can I assume that we didn't see Nick celebrate his 30th?

Well if you call shagging Tracy in the bookies a celebration...

Coronation Street character Tracy Barlow is reportedly being lined up as the next barmaid at The Rovers Return.

Scriptwriters at the ITV1 soap apparently want the superbitch, played by Kate Ford, to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Liz McDonald and Tina McIntyre by getting a job in the pub.

An insider told the Sunday Mirror: "Tracy is one of the most popular characters, the one we all love to hate, and so where better to put her than behind the bar at the Rovers?"

The job will be Tracy's second stint behind the bar after she was fired on her first day by landlady Shelley Unwin for being lazy back in 2003.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

syklops wrote: »
    Well if you call shagging Tracy in the bookies a celebration...

I might've if I'd looked that old when I turned 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

iguana wrote: »
    I might've if I'd looked that old when I turned 30.

Especially if you aged those 10 years in about 3, and no-one noticed that you are now taller, thinner, and your hair has mysteriously changed from blond to brown (despite the god awful dye job attempt)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I think tracy shagging the two platt lads is a bit out of charactor for them 2 to be honest.If David hated her that much, why would he jump in to bed with her.The same goes for Nick.Someone might say they are like most men, their brains are in their trousers:rolleyes:.I dont agree though:p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Melissa89

Ok, there might be a simple explanation for this but I've been wondering, fair enough of Tracy has to have a retrial for killing Charlie but should she not have to serve time for what she did to Gail?

I really don't understand how Nick and David could have slept with her, it's a bit silly, if she wronged your mother that much you wouldn't jump into bed with her.

Grrrr Tracy!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

What I don't get is, would she really be able to get a job while out on bail, and pending a retrial for murder?

I mean, SERIOUSLY, Corrie :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Melissa89

What I don't get is, would she really be able to get a job while out on bail, and pending a retrial for murder?

There are a whole lot of fluff ups on Tracy's release.
    Shouldn't Steve have legal custody of Amy? Surely Tracy couldn't have custody and her in jail?
    And surely she wouldn't be free as a bird?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

And especially one from Carla given how close she was to Charlie and his employees

• Advertisement

Aw thanks for that Epicurus..I feckin' knew she'd been in it before:).

Melissa89 wrote: »
    There are a whole lot of fluff ups on Tracy's release.
    Shouldn't Steve have legal custody of Amy? Surely Tracy couldn't have custody and her in jail?
    And surely she wouldn't be free as a bird?

no steve did have custody but because tracy found out off amy that steve and becky bought little max she is using this as leverage to get amy back. thats why she has had her since her realise

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

jimmyw wrote: »
    I think tracy shagging the two platt lads is a bit out of charactor for them 2 to be honest.If David hated her that much, why would he jump in to bed with her.The same goes for Nick.Someone might say they are like most men, their brains are in their trousers:rolleyes:.I dont agree though:p.

Didnt David want to do it the time Tracey got rid of Charlie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Didnt David want to do it the time Tracey got rid of Charlie.
    I think that was the reason he agreed to support tracey in her trial, she'd agreed to sleep with him.

The nick part doesnt make much sense imo.

Maybe Nick was driven to it with frustration...Leanne pist me off the other night standing right up against him batting her eyelashes, then when he zoned in for a kiss she jumps back all shocked and offended. Feckin' mickey teaser that's what she is:mad:..not that i'm mad fond of him or anything but fair's fair..........and the cheek of her getting all mad with him. It's none of her business who he gooses.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:eek: Sophie and Sharon in bed *blushes*

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Her name is Sian, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Jeez Deidre will ya cop on.You can't go around accusing people of assault.She is absolutely convinced:eek:.Ken is right, the list is as long as your arm:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

lizt wrote: »
    Her name is Sian, no?
    it is yes :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

And Sally's harsh realisation that she's the only one in the family not getting any...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement