Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,092 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coronation Street will reportedly feature two sham marriages as part of an upcoming plot.

Graeme Proctor (Craig Gazey) will wed girlfriend Tina McIntyre's (Michelle Keegan) Chinese friend Xin so that she can stay in the country when her student visa runs out - risking going back to jail in the process.

The fake couple will bribe David Platt (Jack P. Shepherd) and Kylie Turner (Paula Lane) into letting them share their wedding day, but Kylie is only marrying David in the hope of getting Audrey's hair salon, according to the News of the World.

Graeme and Tina stage a break-up and Xin (Elizabeth Tan) moves into their flat. However, despite being Tina's idea, the lies push the couple apart and Graeme leaves Weatherfield later this year.

He tells Tina: "I can't believe what we've got ourselves into. I could get seven years in jail for doing this." She tells him: "When the dust settles we'll find a way out."

A source said: "Things get messy. Corrie fans love Graeme and Tina together. But the lies eventually split them up. And whether or not he is found out and sent to jail, Graeme will leave Corrie very soon."

Gazey announced his exit from the show earlier this month.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Coronation Street will reportedly feature two sham marriages as part of an upcoming plot.

Graeme Proctor (Craig Gazey) will wed girlfriend Tina McIntyre's (Michelle Keegan) Chinese friend Xin so that she can stay in the country when her student visa runs out - risking going back to jail in the process.

The fake couple will bribe David Platt (Jack P. Shepherd) and Kylie Turner (Paula Lane) into letting them share their wedding day, but Kylie is only marrying David in the hope of getting Audrey's hair salon, according to the News of the World.

Graeme and Tina stage a break-up and Xin (Elizabeth Tan) moves into their flat. However, despite being Tina's idea, the lies push the couple apart and Graeme leaves Weatherfield later this year.

He tells Tina: "I can't believe what we've got ourselves into. I could get seven years in jail for doing this." She tells him: "When the dust settles we'll find a way out."

A source said: "Things get messy. Corrie fans love Graeme and Tina together. But the lies eventually split them up. And whether or not he is found out and sent to jail, Graeme will leave Corrie very soon."

Is this how Graeme leaves i wonder, by been found out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Wow...........that sounds............sh!t :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

dlambirl wrote: »

I think the David/Kylie story sounds shítter. It was bad enough when they were getting married, but if it's just because of her evil scheme it's worse.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

dlambirl wrote: »

:D It really does.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Gary Windass thing on ITV2 now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

That thing with kirk trying to start the car,:rolleyes:.Obviously the writers dont have a clue about cars.If its turning over, its not the battery or the ignition switch.Of course most people wont cop this:rolleyes::D.Except me.* head expands* :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I never knew Kirk had a car :eek: I never saw him driving before :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

No i think it was John and Fizzes

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

What fresh hell is this ? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Todd Grimshaw making a return apparently soon

Jim McDonald is making another return in March. Hopefully Liz will be around this time. He last return was pointless. His rivalry with Owen didnt get off the ground properly.

Tribute to Betty on UTV tonight at 11.

Coronation Street favourite Audrey Roberts will discover that her new love interest is a cross-dresser in a forthcoming storyline, according to reports.

Earlier this week, fans saw Audrey have a friendly chat with Claudia Colby's (Rula Lenska) boyfriend Marc in The Rovers - marking the beginning of a love triangle plot for the trio.

The Sun claims that events take a further twist in the coming weeks when Audrey and Claudia both spot a mystery woman leaving Marc's house.

Unbeknown to the rival hairdressers, the 'woman' is actually Marc himself - heading out to Manchester's Gay Village in female clothing.

A Weatherfield source said: "Many men aren't gay but like to wear a frock. Cross-dressing is another taboo that soaps are looking to tackle."

It is thought that Marc will tell Audrey and Claudia that his 'female visitor' was his sister - but the truth about the matter later comes out.

The show newcomer is played by actor Andrew Hall, who is best known for his role as Russell in sitcom Butterflies.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Another long winded storyline... doesn't help matters its got Audrey involved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Coronation Street favourite Audrey Roberts will discover that her new love interest is a cross-dresser in a forthcoming storyline, according to reports.

Earlier this week, fans saw Audrey have a friendly chat with Claudia Colby's (Rula Lenska) boyfriend Marc in The Rovers - marking the beginning of a love triangle plot for the trio.

The Sun claims that events take a further twist in the coming weeks when Audrey and Claudia both spot a mystery woman leaving Marc's house.

Unbeknown to the rival hairdressers, the 'woman' is actually Marc himself - heading out to Manchester's Gay Village in female clothing.

A Weatherfield source said: "Many men aren't gay but like to wear a frock. Cross-dressing is another taboo that soaps are looking to tackle."

It is thought that Marc will tell Audrey and Claudia that his 'female visitor' was his sister - but the truth about the matter later comes out.

The show newcomer is played by actor Andrew Hall, who is best known for his role as Russell in sitcom Butterflies.

An Englishman spelling his name like a Frenchman? Yep, definitely not right in the head. Run for the hills Audrey!!

Does anyone have Sally Webster doing her shameless routine to put off the house buyers. Thought it was the funniest thing since Peter Barlow did his "Little Britain" impression.

Nice to see a bit of comedy now and again.

Also, does anyone else have a bit of a crush on Anna? She has a certain je ne sais quoi, that I cant put my finger on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Speak Now

syklops wrote: »
    Also, does anyone else have a bit of a crush on Anna? She has a certain je ne sais quoi, that I cant put my finger on.

:P thought it was just me, 45 next month so can we call her a milf ;)
    She's lost a lot of weight since she first came into it

debbie_rush_inside_soap_awards_1.jpg

F&*kin hell. Im going to ad her to my list.

Do you think
    once Eddie leaves Anna will get a makeover and a new love interest on Corrie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Do you think
    once Eddie leaves Anna will get a makeover and a new love interest on Corrie
    Hope so, could explain why she's looking very appealing lately ;) Seriously though she deserves good story lines, one of the better actor/actress on the show. They should give her toy boy actually. Why should Sally get all the fun

Hope so, could explain why she's looking very appealing lately ;) Seriously though she deserves good story lines, one of the better actor/actress on the show. They should give her toy boy actually. Why should Sally get all the fun

Absolutely agree. By far one the most likeable characters while at the same time one of the better actors on the show.

I think
    Once Ediie leaves(didn't know he was to be honest, I like him a lot. Much more likeable than Les. Anyway, once he goes, she will definitely be the new Milf on the street. I can see her having a fling with someone, just Please not Dev!!!

• Advertisement

I wasnt a fan at the start of the Windass family but now I think they are a great addition to the street its a shame
    Eddie is leaving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭cucbuc

Debbie Rush (Anna) has a new workout dvd out for weight loss called " Bulge Buster " I just saw it lately in a magazine. She said she was so upset when she saw an unflattering pic of herself in a tabloid that she decided to lose the weight and she's lost 3 stone.
    I think she's great- have always liked her character. Go Anna/Debbie! :)
    (But God I hope her character doesnt become a misery like Fizzes did when she lost weight..:eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

article-0-0C9580E9000005DC-621_468x656.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

casio4 wrote: »
    article-0-0C9580E9000005DC-621_468x656.jpg

OMG!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Somebody please KILL Rosie Webster , she is like soooo annoying , aarrgghh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Karen23 wrote: »
    Somebody please KILL Rosie Webster , she is like soooo annoying , aarrgghh

Am I the only one who thinks she's funny? I know she's really dizzy but tonight was gas with Jason holding the phone and forgetting that she had a baby brother haha! :D

stunning

syklops wrote: »
    Absolutely agree. By far one the most likeable characters while at the same time one of the better actors on the show.

I think
    Once Ediie leaves(didn't know he was to be honest, I like him a lot. Much more likeable than Les. Anyway, once he goes, she will definitely be the new Milf on the street. I can see her having a fling with someone, just Please not Dev!!!

Ken maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Ken maybe.

LOL. But seriously I hope it won't be him. Can't stand him but that said he is an interesting character.

Audrey is not very lucky with her choices - first a male prostitute and now a cross-dresser... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,774 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

She has an uncanny look of Stiffler's Mum !!!!
    And yes I soooooo would!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement