Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

They've obviously forgotten Amy's birthday , she was born on the same day as my daughter and she was 7 yesterday. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Jane Danson (Leanne Battersby) is an excellent actress!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I have just seen the repeat now, and the line that goes " some miracle in the trouser department and you get all excited for the first time":D Had a good laugh at that line.I think she played a blinder tonight, even standing up to Nick like that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I know, I was just thinking she should have been nominated for an award at the NTAs rather than Becky. She played an absolute blinder in the live episode and last night was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

+ 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Karen23 wrote: »
    Somebody please KILL Rosie Webster , she is like soooo annoying , aarrgghh
    Am I the only one who thinks she's funny? I know she's really dizzy but tonight was gas with Jason holding the phone and forgetting that she had a baby brother haha! :D

When they stole the car a few weeks ago and left the note that said "Soz LOL", that was hilarious.

Tracy holds summit talks at the Barlows' after discovering the truth about Leanne's affair with Nick in tonight's Coronation Street double bill.

The Weatherfield superbitch is stunned after overhearing a revealing conversation between Leanne and Carla at The Rovers and soon heads home to tell Ken and Deirdre everything.

However, there's a further surprise in store for Tracy when Ken and Deirdre admit that they've known about Leanne's affair for months and firmly insist that it's all been dealt with.

As the Barlows debate what it's best to do next, will Tracy be convinced to keep quiet for once? And when Peter walks in on the heated discussion, how much has he heard?

550w_corrie_7531_1.jpg © ITV

Coronation Street airs tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a302380/potd-big-dilemma-for-tracy-in-corrie.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Will Tracy keep her mouth shut? I doubt it. She has a genetic inability of keeping either her mouth or her legs shut.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Anna looks like Shania Twain in that photo.

Yeah Jane Danson is a great actress...her eyes even go in opposite directions when she gets emotional.

I'd like to smack Nick right in the kisser:mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

That would be a great idea for a business. You hire the actor who plays nick out to parties, and people have to pay 2 euro to punch him in the face. You could make a fortune!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

Leanne on a moral high horse even though she had an affair with Nick :rolleyes:
    I couldn't be more happy about Tracey being this time in the right place at the right time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Aseth wrote: »
    Leanne on a moral high horse even though she had an affair with Nick :rolleyes:
    I couldn't be more happy about Tracey being this time in the right place at the right time ;)
    that was good timing when Tracey appeared when Leanne and Carla had words in the toilets.Can't wait for the wedding :D

Tyrone is getting a new love
    it is Julie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tyrone is getting a new love
    it is Julie

I thought you were going to say Gail.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    I thought you were going to say Gail.

I think she could be in Kevin's sights :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

oh no I can't think of anything worse than Gail and Kevin :D

as for Tyrone and spoiler I think they will make a good couple :)

casio4 wrote: »
    oh no I can't think of anything worse than Gail and Kevin :D

as for Tyrone and spoiler I think they will make a good couple :)

She would be a bit older than him, but i think she likes to mammy her fellows a little bit. (or maybe a lot)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭cucbuc

I think Julie and Tyrone should be a funny couple . Theres a bit of a shortage of fun in Corrie these days, imo. The character of Tracy Barlow is so OTT that I find its ruining the whole show for me! That manic grin :D that seems frozen to her face just drains me of the will to live. Simple viewer that I am, I like evil characters to be defeated but theres just no getting away from her as she has it in for everyone. Argh!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

cucbuc wrote: »
    I think Julie and Tyrone should be a funny couple . Theres a bit of a shortage of fun in Corrie these days, imo. The character of Tracy Barlow is so OTT that I find its ruining the whole show for me! That manic grin :D that seems frozen to her face just drains me of the will to live. Simple viewer that I am, I like evil characters to be defeated but theres just no getting away from her as she has it in for everyone. Argh!

A report published today has claimed that Coronation Street's Tyrone Dobbs and Julie Carp are about to become a couple.

The story in question says that Julie seduces Tyrone after arriving at his house with a casserole - treating him to some food and alcohol before things get steamy between the pair.

It's even been suggested that Tyrone will marry Julie before the year is over as their feelings become stronger.

However, before fans get too excited about a Tyrone and Julie romance story, Corrie sources have told DS this morning that there's not much truth to this particular rumour.

We will see Julie try to get close to Tyrone later this month after she decides to sort his life out following his recent personal problems.

That all ends rather quickly, though, as Tyrone ends up having to tell her to back off later that week.

Stranger things have happened in Weatherfield, but I'm not holding my breath for a Julie and Tyrone wedding just yet…

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

She would be a bit older than him, but i think she likes to mammy her fellows a little bit. (or maybe a lot)

Not that much older, only 4-5 years. He's 28, she's 32/33. She just dresses really old for her age.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'd like to smack Nick right in the kisser:mad:.

Just counting the days from your post #2188 :D

We're all ducking for cover !!

Yes she looks old. She was with Kirk a few years ago so she likes them young.

I thought Tyrone would get back with Maria this year
    but she gets raped now by the Carla's business associate

• Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Julie is 33 and Tyrone/Kirk are 28/29.

Hardly cradle snatching :D

Karen23 wrote: »
    They've obviously forgotten Amy's birthday , she was born on the same day as my daughter and she was 7 yesterday. :rolleyes:

They have her birthday as feb 9th, wonder will it get a mention.
    Is it even on tonight?

Julie is 33 and Tyrone/Kirk are 28/29.

Hardly cradle snatching :D

She looks way older than 33 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

She looks 37/38 easily. I was really hoping for Tyrone and Maria getting together. Although everything's possible ;)

Actress born dec 1973, character 1977 ;)

iguana wrote: »
    Not that much older, only 4-5 years. He's 28, she's 32/33. She just dresses really old for her age.

Would have said she was 40 or more.

Actress born dec 1973, character 1977 ;)

Just saw this on Wikipedia as well. Katy Cavanagh was born 12/12/1973, Julie was born in 1977 and Tyrone was worn on 15/12/1982.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Just counting the days from your post #2188 :D

We're all ducking for cover !!

I'm overwhelmed with curiosity Oliver...did I rant and rave and fantasize about battering Nick or some other deserved character like Deirdre Barlow or someone of a similar level of annoyingness in my post 2188? I can't find it.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement