Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,372 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coronation Street's Fiz Stape will hand her baby daughter over to the Croppers as she faces a possible murder sentence in a forthcoming plot twist, a report has claimed.

According to the Daily Star, the devoted mum will be jailed in the coming weeks when she finds herself implicated in the deaths of Colin Fishwick, Joy Fishwick and Charlotte Hoyle.

Viewers are aware that Fiz's twisted husband John (Graeme Hawley) was involved in all three deaths, while the factory worker currently knows nothing about his sinister secrets. However, she was recently tipped to start helping her partner in his attempts to keep his crimes under wraps, leading to suspicion that she was an accomplice all along.

When the truth about John comes out at last, Fiz (Jennie McAlpine) will reportedly be sent behind bars as she awaits trial. Although she knows that she can have daughter Hope with her in a mother and baby unit, Fiz apparently decides that Roy and Hayley should adopt him as she fears a life sentence.

Making a plea to Roy, Fiz is quoted as saying: "I just want Hope to have a good life and I can't give her that anymore. I never want her to know who her real mum is and what I have done.

"I want her to grow up thinking she's your daughter. I want you to promise me you'll never tell her anything about me."

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a318873/corries-fiz-to-make-shock-baby-decision.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Ann22 wrote: »
    ...Xin?...Imagine having to sit at the breakfast table every morning with her sitting across from you, grinning stupidly... and incessantly chattering and giggling.

Wow, that would be absolutely awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When the truth about John comes out at last, Fiz (Jennie McAlpine) will reportedly be sent behind bars as she awaits trial. Although she knows that she can have daughter Hope with her in a mother and baby unit, Fiz apparently decides that Roy and Hayley should adopt him as she fears a life sentence.

Making a plea to Roy, Fiz is quoted as saying: "I just want Hope to have a good life and I can't give her that anymore. I never want her to know who her real mum is and what I have done.

"I want her to grow up thinking she's your daughter. I want you to promise me you'll never tell her anything about me."

Ah ffs! :rolleyes: Why does she have to be such a martyr..??? She didn't feckin' do anything for tit's sake..I can't bear to watch her lip quivering for the next 6mths:(.

What happens then? Let me guess....Roy and Hayley get attached to the child and don't want to give her back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭cucbuc

'opeless

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Fiz is quite thick when you boil it down...

Thank God Becky is leaving soon. Steve could do so much better...

Fiz is quite thick when you boil it down...

Thank God Becky is leaving soon. Steve could do so much better...

As long as it is not Tracey or Kylie

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

As long as it is not Tracey or Kylie

How about a return for Karen..?

Yeah that'd be a blessed relief. She seems like the sane "girl from next door" in comparision to those 2 cartoon characters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

cucbuc wrote: »
    Yeah that'd be a blessed relief. She seems like the sane "girl from next door" in comparision to those 2 cartoon characters.

Karen? Sane? F*ck me. Thats stretching it some is it not?

Is there any hope for him getting back with Michelle? Why he left her for Becky is beyond me. I mean

Michelle:
    Gorgeous, non-smoking, socialable drinker, tanned, curves in all the right places, wonderful with Amy.

Becky: heavy smoker, really heavy binge drinker, pasty faced, ex-junkie, too skinny chav, who cares about 'Ames' so much she is fine with her living with her murderess mother so long as she gets to keep little 'Maxy'.

• Advertisement

seems (almost) sane in comparison etc then:)

Watching Monday nights episode now.

Thoughts:

Xian / Graham / Tina is doing my head in.

Becky / Steve / Tracey is doing my head in.

Aud / Claudia / Mark/Marcela is doing in my head in

Kylie / Max is doing my head in.

John / fizz is doing my head in.

The last time I was this fed up with corrie was when Don Brennan was arguing with Ivey, and driving cars into walls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Who would have thought that( little) Chesney was going to be devious:P

Amy:"I had a nigtmare, I wanted a cuddle wit the dog"
    Tracey"Well why dont you have a cuddle with me instead?"
    Amy:"Coz you were the nightmare"

If only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭fifilarue

syklops wrote: »
    Amy:"I had a nigtmare, I wanted a cuddle wit the dog"
    Tracey"Well why dont you have a cuddle with me instead?"
    Amy:"Coz you were the nightmare"

If only.

:D:D:D:D keep 'em coming skylops-this thread is waaay better than the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

i must be one of the only ones who think becky is 1 of the better characters. i think shes funny abrasive and a body that makes ya go daymmmm :cool: if every1 got along with each othere there wudn be a show now wud there

You think Becky has a nice body???

She is a stick insect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

mrDerek wrote: »
    i must be one of the only ones who think becky is 1 of the better characters. i think shes funny abrasive and a body that makes ya go daymmmm :cool: if every1 got along with each othere there wudn be a show now wud there

I like Becky. A tart with a heart. She trys to do her best but things dont always work out for her.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    I like Becky. A tart with a heart. She trys to do her best but things dont always work out for her.

I like becky too. I just hate they way she has been written recently. Same for Tina, Steve, and numerous other characters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Dennis is back!

Last seen 1968. Appeared in the first episode when Ken gave him a packet of fags. Same actor.

An upcoming Coronation Street storyline will reportedly see The Rovers Return trashed during a fight.

According to The Sun, trouble escalates at Jason Grimshaw's (Ryan Thomas) birthday party when tension rises between Chris Gray (Will Thorpe) and Frank Foster (Andrew Lancel).

The drama will see Street residents including Becky McDonald (Katherine Kelly), Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall), Tommy Duckworth (Chris Fountain) and Owen Armstrong (Ian Puleston-Davies) become involved in the brawl.

Viewers will apparently see Becky hit by a stripper who is booked to appear at the birthday party. Shocked landlord Steve (Simon Gregson) will be seen arriving back at the height of the drama, as he takes in the damage to the Weatherfield boozer.

"The Rovers has been the scene for lots of punch-ups in the past," an insider told the paper. "Usually there's always someone on hand to drag the fighters apart - until now."

The source added: "This will be the first time that a brawl anything like on this scale has broken out."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

An upcoming Coronation Street storyline will reportedly see The Rovers Return trashed during a fight.

According to The Sun, trouble escalates at Jason Grimshaw's (Ryan Thomas) birthday party when tension rises between Chris Gray (Will Thorpe) and Frank Foster (Andrew Lancel).

The drama will see Street residents including Becky McDonald (Katherine Kelly), Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall), Tommy Duckworth (Chris Fountain) and Owen Armstrong (Ian Puleston-Davies) become involved in the brawl.

Viewers will apparently see Becky hit by a stripper who is booked to appear at the birthday party. Shocked landlord Steve (Simon Gregson) will be seen arriving back at the height of the drama, as he takes in the damage to the Weatherfield boozer.

"The Rovers has been the scene for lots of punch-ups in the past," an insider told the paper. "Usually there's always someone on hand to drag the fighters apart - until now."

The source added: "This will be the first time that a brawl anything like on this scale has broken out."

I wonder will somebody rip Tommy's t-shirt - oh no wait, he does that himself every morning. fooking rotten

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

optogirl wrote: »
    I wonder will somebody rip Tommy's t-shirt - oh no wait, he does that himself every morning. fooking rotten

It's like he is already having a midlife crisis with the bad tshirts, tan and died hair! It's terrible!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Is John after doing in the Hoyles? I'd say that's the impression we are to take from it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

i'd say Chesney is in trouble when John gets his hands on him he looked fairly angry when he found out chesney is on his case,Ches is asking questions and putting it all together

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

casio4 wrote: »
    i'd say Chesney is in trouble when John gets his hands on him he looked fairly angry when he found out chesney is on his case,Ches is asking questions and putting it all together

When Daddy Charlotte said 'soundproofed' ....

As for Fiz of the 'permanently rooting in a handbag' fame - there is only so much more I can take of her wide-eyed 'Jo-ohn, is everything alright? D'ye know, I don't know what I'd do without you. 'oooope really loves you.'

• Registered Users Posts: 17,932 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

optogirl wrote: »
    When Daddy Charlotte said 'soundproofed' ....

As for Fiz of the 'permanently rooting in a handbag' fame - there is only so much more I can take of her wide-eyed 'Jo-ohn, is everything alright? D'ye know, I don't know what I'd do without you. 'oooope really loves you.'

That's a very good point. Every time I've seen Fiz in the last few weeks, she is running across the road to the house, looking around shiftily/panically, and rummaging through her (tiny) bag for her keys.

Rula Lenska will reportedly leave Coronation Street as her current storyline comes to a conclusion.

According to The Sun, the 63-year-old actress recently filmed her final scenes as glamorous hairdresser Claudia Colby.

An ongoing plot has seen Claudia confide in her friend Audrey Roberts (Sue Nicholls) her suspicions that her boyfriend Marc Selby (Andrew Hall) is having an affair, unaware of his cross-dressing secret. However, viewers saw Marc unveil his alter ego Marcia to a shocked Claudia last week.

Her departure will reportedly allow Audrey and Marc to begin a relationship, with the new couple tipped to share their first kiss in July.

"We're really going to have some fun with this," an insider told the paper. "Audrey will fully embrace Marc's cross-dressing, and even help him pick out outfits."

However, Lenska - who will tour the UK with the stage production of Calendar Girls from August - has asked bosses to leave the door open for her to return to the Manchester serial.

A spokeswoman for the soap said: "We've loved having Rula. She's been absolutely brilliant as Claudia and we hope one day she'll return."

Coronation Street producer Phil Collinson previously spoke out to dismiss rumours that Claudia was being lined up as the next landlady of the Rovers Return.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a319927/rula-lenska-to-leave-coronation-street.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Mark's a really weird looking individual...he has a big bony face..I know this is a flattering photo but I can't find one that shows what I mean.

marc.jpg

He has a face shape like this chap:)

evildead203.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement