Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to advertise available web design contract?

Options
  • 06-05-2009 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm working with a company who need a some web work done - basically its a front end redesign across a few different web client apps, graphic design to support etc.

They're looking at getting a company to do it, but are also open to a (well organised) individual. A proper job is needed, no delivery mess-ups and are willing to pay a fair price etc.

Once a high-level spec is available, any tips as to the best sites to post it to get responses, quotes etc? I know we can go to one of the many web design companies around town, but want to see what else is out there. Preference is local presence in Dublin to allow face to face meetings etc.

Not sure what the protocol is on posting it here and had a look on Adverts.ie, but felt the posters seeking web design there were perhaps too 'bottom feeding' to attract decent IT professionals. (Sorry, hope that doesn't offend anyone!)

Thanks in advance for any help! :D

Maz

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You could try Creative Ireland. I hired some decent staff from there in the past. Tend to get freelancers from there.

Adverts.ie is usually students or average freelancers. You cant post the spec on this forum either im afrad.

Other then that, Google is your friend.

Advertisement