Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10 Minute Mix's... Youtube Mini Mixes

• 06-05-2009 2:23pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm sure many of you have seen the "10 Minute Mixes" on yuotube - started by DJ Mag I believe and became very popular.

I was thinking we should get one going between the Boards.ie members... Anyone interested?

I just got a webcam set up at home so i can record the video's etc so i am going to have a go at recording a few and post them here - maybe you guys can do the same?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Heres one I did earlier..... :P

Nah its a 15minute video mix thingy for yournight.ie that I did!

DV43EeiIfOASfskk.jpg Watch "[YNTV] Video Mix - Vol 8 - Dave Fields"

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Nice one Dave, yeah I saw that on yournight.ie a few weeks back - nice work, great mix...

I'll try to get one done tonight and post it up.

Anyone else game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Watch "[YNTV] Video Mix - Vol 1 - Executive Steve"

I was in a heap doing this, big up the yournight crew for asking me, wish i'd slept the night before in hindsight :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Was having a mess around last night and recorded this 20minmix:
    http://www.vimeo.com/5050299

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

ill actually do one now and see how it goes:pac:

• Advertisement

Good man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,357 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

We were talking about doing 10 min mixes from the Kitchen sync. Its set up so that when you record your set you can automaticaly upload it from there to the Kitchen sync you tube channel. Seein as its a radio station set up by and for the people on boards.ie why not use it to post your mixes on? I'll stick a mix on it when i get a chance, either this evening or tomoro early enough and link it back here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Zascar wrote: »
    Was having a mess around last night and recorded this 20minmix:
    http://www.vimeo.com/5050299
    Can't get that to play Zas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Sorry folks i find it quite difficult to do just 10 mins the shortest i could do was 21 minutes :o:D and here is is :)

21 minute Funky/Soulful/Deep House Mix

Tracklisting:

1-Cookie Monsterz feat. Maxine Braham - Lets Ride (Soulful Mix)
    2-Miguel Migs - Let Me Be (Petalpusher Vocal Mix)
    3-Three Kings - Shake Dat Booty (Wahoo Main Mix)
    4-Connie Harvey - Thank You Lord (Audiowhores Remix)
    5-Quentin Harris ft. Jason Walker - Can't Stop [Joey Negro Remix (Edit)]

Download Link

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61112613cb294fdc/

Youtube Jonny, Youtube

• Advertisement

Jonny the idea is to cram a load of tunes into a short space 10/20 mins - not just do a short mix of 5 tracks.

Bazmo not sure why that link is not working, was fine earlier... Will try again

Zascar wrote: »
    Bazmo not sure why that link is not working, was fine earlier... Will try again
    Got it to work in the end Zas. Nice job!:cool:

Advertisement