Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's filming in Dublin city atm?

Options
  • 06-05-2009 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭

Was in town yesterday there on Wicklow St and there was a some shooting going on (I think they were using digital cameras so not exactly "filming" per se :p). Seemed like a fairly sizeable operation with a lot of crew huddled outside the Spar across from Whelans guarding the equip.

Anything decent ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    Was in town yesterday there on Wicklow St and there was a some shooting going on (I think they were using digital cameras so not exactly "filming" per se :p). Seemed like a fairly sizeable operation with a lot of crew huddled outside the Spar across from Whelans guarding the equip.

Anything decent ?

Probably the Clinic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Don't judge a movie by the size of the crew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Nolanger wrote: »
    Don't judge a movie by the size of the crew.

So the answer to my "anything decent?" question would be a no then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I saw Colm Meaney and a film crew working in and around Bewley's in Grafton Street.

Also there was an actress and a small camera crew on the Limerick to Dublin train this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

What's in production at the moment (from IFTN):

Leap Year
    Anseo
    Na Cloigne
    Raw
    The Clinic
    Nothing Rhymed

• Advertisement
Advertisement