Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest flights to Thailand

• 06-05-2009 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been to Thailand twice already, but am thinking of going back for about 3 weeks in August.
    The two times I have been there, I booked my flights as part of a RTW package from Trailfinders.

However, this time, I am just going to Thailand, so dont need a RTW package.
    I'm just wondering...who does the cheapest flights?
    Also, are there any UK companies I could use that might work out cheaper if I fly from Belfast or London?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Booked through Expedia.co.uk and they flights were 490euro, that's flying from London though, so we jsut picked up some cheap ryanair flights to get there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

If you Google around and can find a 'bucket shop' travel agent in the Brick Lane area of London then ring them and price a return with Biman Bangladesh airlines. It goes via Dhaka and stops overnight ( airline pays hotel & transfers ). Price should be around £330-370 return.

Otherwise airlines that stopover in the Gulf are the next cheapest. You should be looking out for airlines like Gulf Air and Kuwait Air for the cheapest flights.Eithad sometimes have deals also but not usually this close to summer.

Trailfinders here will generally always be more expensive, if I were you Id give www.statravel.co.uk a ring and explain you need a bargain, they might turn up something for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

I should also add that www.airasia.com fly from London Stansted to Malaysia. Of course that would involve getting another flight in Asia but they do advertise themselves as a budget long haul carrier so they might have some good fares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 susie-q

i no emirates were doin a deal from gatwick to bkk for £400 return and u can get cheap enough flights to gatwick with ryan air.. my flights for june goin to bkk flying home from singapore were just short of €500

Advertisement