Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Music in Drogheda

Options
  • 06-05-2009 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey
    Just wondering if anyone can suggest somewhere that does Irish music on a Saturday night in Drogheda. Have relations coming over this weekend and they would love this but as its not my usual saturday night activity I havent a clue where would be a good place??? Any suggestions..Please!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

I could be wrong but I don't think you'll find anywhere doing Trad on a Saturday night in Drogheda - they tend to be weeknights or afternoons when people are prepared to listen to the music. Carberry's has a Sunday afternoon session if that's any good to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

If you're looking for something a little less rustic - The Neptune Hotel in Bettystown also has a Sunday session - not sure about the time.

Try here for what's on in the pubs..

http://www.drogheda.ie/cms/publish/events/article_1264.php

Advertisement