Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for office space in Drogheda

Options
  • 06-05-2009 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

I am currently working from home but feel it is time for me to get a desk and some space I can call an office. Can anyone reccommend where I can get a place in Drogheda town. rent has to be reasonable as I am a sole trader with low turnover.

Comments

SKYDOG wrote: »
    I am a sole trader with low turnover.

Probably not worth your while getting an office then, really, is it?

Not that I'm trying ot be a smart ass or anything, but unless you really, really have to, I wouldn't go looking to rent office space, and instead would recommend just getting something built in/on your house. Get a cabinet maker to throw in a room divider and fitted desk or something. It'd be permanent and cabinet makers aren't in much demand these days so you'd proably get a great price, too.

Not that I'm trying to know your idea or anything, but if you have low turnover, id rather have an extra few €€€ in my pocket each week, than being able to say "i have an office".

Sorry to go off topic on you, but it's just something I thought i'd throw out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

Will people be entering your office for business?

If not, I don't think it's worth your while cause off the top of my head I can't think of anywhere.

Only thing I can think of is to go to some of the estate agents and see if they have spare rooms upstairs to rent etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭SKYDOG

Thanks for the opinions. Its for my own peace of mind that I need the office, working at home is challenging with young family. may have found the solution though....... keep you posted if it works out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

http://www.workspace.ie/

Might be of use..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭SKYDOG

Thanks Nicki, wasnt aware of this site.

• Advertisement
Advertisement