Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North West tattoo studios

Options
  • 06-05-2009 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

hey guys

sorry if theres already a thread covering this but i couldnt see one

ANYWAY
    im in Donegal, and wondering who's a good tattoo artist in the north west?
    lets say donegal, derry, maybe even coleraine?

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Dirt in Derry has done some pretty decent tattoos that I've seen on a few of my friends, haven't seen anything else in the area that's up to much to be honest...

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Dirt in Derry has done some pretty decent tattoos that I've seen on a few of my friends, haven't seen anything else in the area that's up to much to be honest...

+1 i've seen Dirts work, he did a full tribal from neck to foot on my mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭digital pimp

guna have to jump in the car and visit the studios,
    see who i like

thaks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Tribals would really be his speciality alright.

What style of tattoo are you looking for, this is one of the main factors when it comes to recommending an artist.

I don't know any other artists in the NW who are up to Dirts standard, IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭digital pimp

a graphic of a Ram's Head,
    im willing to travel with in reason,
    its a case of when i have the money i dont have the time, and when i have the time i dont have the money lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement