Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone fancy going to the library for me?

Options
  • 06-05-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Ok I need some info from the library in Dundalk but cant get up there and need it for friday after lunch. €25 for anyone who goes and gets it for me!

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

6th wrote: »
    Ok I need some info from the library in Dundalk but cant get up there and need it for friday after lunch. €25 for anyone who goes and gets it for me!

:D

Ah man I was there this morning and could have got it!

I presume its nothing that can be got by ringing them up?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Nah, its info from the 1901 census and its not the college library.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Nah, its info from the 1901 census and its not the college library.

Ill get it for you ;-) tomorrow

You toying with me?

You toying with me?

I will be going to the library tomorrow , what would you like me to get for you ? Providing it doesnt take up too much of my time , as my exams start Monday.

• Advertisement

Just need details from the 1901 census on the residence of 13 Dublin rd .... might be a bit fiddly so its cool.

Just need details from the 1901 census on the residence of 13 Dublin rd .... might be a bit fiddly so its cool.

Yes it was Fiddly , I have looked into this for you and ate into my study time/cramming time.

Ok here is what i have found for you :

The census in the Library only go as far back as 1966 till todays date and some of them are even incomplete.

After more researching i have found that you can get date 1908 online at www.censusfinder.com , I know this is not the date your looking for but hope it helps .

There is another option though : I have looked into where you will get the information from this census and I have found that you will get it in the national archives , Bishop street , Dublin 8.

Now back to my study.

Your very welcome by the way :rolleyes: , all it takes is a thanks for the time i gave up to have a look at this for you. You couldny even be bothered doing that.

Apart from when I thanked your post?

Anyway I am very greatful and as per my OP, drop me some paypal details and the cash will be on its way.

Apart from when I thanked your post?

Anyway I am very greatful and as per my OP, drop me some paypal details and the cash will be on its way.

haha , I wont take your money even if i did get you the info you were after :-)

nice sig , never mind me stressful times these exams :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement