Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Hire

Options
  • 06-05-2009 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I am going to Spain in 10 days time. Can anyone tel me how many car hire are in Almeria Airport , and who is the best. :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Here is a result for you

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+many+car+hire+are+in+Almeria+Airport

Try car hire search engines

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cheap+Car+Hire

The reason I only put up a link to links is because there are simply too many.

The most popular engine for me is http://www.arguscarhire.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 26 TonyMiggs

Thanks Berty I will give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

The cheapest seem to be either doyouspain.com or carjet.com

Both seem to offer inclusive of nearly everything insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

I use www.email-car-hire.com every time I go to Spain. All inclusive and none of this CDW local charges RIP off at point of pick up . Price quoted is the price you pay. You can take additional cover for alloy wheel but that is around 10euro for the week . They are an agent and use Solmar....you only pay at point of pick up as well ! The last 3 times I have used them got brand new cars !

Anyway have a look and make a comparison to other firms... I'd love to see this firm outside Spain . Might add some competition!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I always use WWW.autoeurope.ie , they are a broker but have great prices. I have gotten 17 days in spain for 200E with them.

• Advertisement

Thanks to ALL I got a Ford Fiesta for €105 for 7 days Argus

TonyMiggs wrote: »
    Thanks to ALL I got a Ford Fiesta for €105 for 7 days Argus

Did that include full CDW with no excess ? A lot of companies give you basic CDW cover but when you read the small print there is often an excess of a mad amount like up to €5,000 . They then offer super cover to reduce your liability to nil in case of accident. Often the cost of supercover can be more then the actual car hire!

If its all inclusive with no excess its sounds like a good deal . One of the otherways they can make money is on petrol. Often you will be charged for a full tank ( locally) and you return it empty. If you return it half full they don't give you credit for it ?

Yes it did, but it did not include glass or tyres. I will ask about it when i get there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Even full CDW usually doesn't include tyres (at least from Europcar in Cork).

TonyMiggs wrote: »
    Yes it did, but it did not include glass or tyres. I will ask about it when i get there.

I know the crowd i used only charged about €10 or 15 euro insurance in total for alloys and maybe glass.. it was worth it anyway for peace of mind!

• Advertisement
Advertisement