Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Man with the Tail

Options
  • 06-05-2009 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Anyone know what the story is with this guy?

He's in his fortys, stoutish enough, and goes around with a red devils tail hanging from the back of his trousers!

I seen him at the pitch in Willow Park, crawling around like he was a dog, even lifting his leg as if to do a pi$$!!

The next day I was walking past the cinema in Golden Island and he was outside the door looking in, tail in place. He ran in, jumped on the floor, crawled around a bit and then came back out and ran off!

Anyone else see him before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

weird or what!?!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Eireann

The funniest thing I've seen in a long time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

Kids, stop eating the blotting paper.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Eireann wrote: »
    Anyone know what the story is with this guy?

He's in his fortys, stoutish enough, and goes around with a red devils tail hanging from the back of his trousers!

I seen him at the pitch in Willow Park, crawling around like he was a dog, even lifting his leg as if to do a pi$$!!

The next day I was walking past the cinema in Golden Island and he was outside the door looking in, tail in place. He ran in, jumped on the floor, crawled around a bit and then came back out and ran off!

Anyone else see him before?

I've never seen him , but I wonder if he does kids parties :p

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭stapolinhosting

The funniest thing I've seen in a long time!

Dam! Ive been found out! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

bloody hell, I thought this was a random nutjob. Was having a bizzare day in work the day I saw him, one of the regulars drops me in a leaflet about God, completely random to begin with, then 30 mins later, in wanders this guy, asks can he look at one of the flyers on the desk. As he leaves I spot the devils tail hanging out of his pants. (Thought he was a builder when he came in :P).

At this point I thought someone was winding me up :P

Guys,

I've never seen this guy can someone take a photo of this guy the next time you see him and post it here ? :D

If I happened to take footage off a CCTV camera, would that be legal?!

Well that depends, if it's your camera then that would be ok. But if your a CCTV operator then you might get fired for that.

My friend works in a place where he 'visited'

Best footage ever

• Advertisement

Eireann I wouldn't post that up. It could turn out to be something very bad for the company where the CCTV footage came from. There could even be legal implications etc... All in all, be it illegal or not it could destroy a business if they were seen to be putting up pictures of people that enter their premises online, even if it was a staff member. It'd also put the question as to who has access to their CCTV system and how it's being used.

I'd be pretty pissed if a video/picture appeared of me online in a nightclub dancing like a twat :P
    If you're going to be entertained by me, at least buy me a drink haha

My friend works in a place where he 'visited'

Best footage ever

I would like to see that footage :D

BoB_BoT wrote: »
    Eireann I wouldn't post that up. It could turn out to be something very bad for the company where the CCTV footage came from. There could even be legal implications etc... All in all, be it illegal or not it could destroy a business if they were seen to be putting up pictures of people that enter their premises online, even if it was a staff member. It'd also put the question as to who has access to their CCTV system and how it's being used.

I'd be pretty pissed if a video/picture appeared of me online in a nightclub dancing like a twat :P
    If you're going to be entertained by me, at least buy me a drink haha

Thanks Bob, that was what I was afraid of.

Shame though!!!!

Thanks Bob, that was what I was afraid of.

Shame though!!!!

dam it !!:p

I think I'm gonna tape it on my phone and send it to 'select' friends!

Send it to me Please !! :D

despite what I said, crazy people are still funny.

although lately, we don't have that many random weirdos about the town compared to other towns. hehe

saying that I see quite a few where I work, but no truely weird weirdos lately.

despite what I said, crazy people are still funny.

although lately, we don't have that many random weirdos about the town compared to other towns. hehe

saying that I see quite a few where I work, but no truely weird weirdos lately.

Have you seen this guy ?

Who is he?!

ah yes, Greg, quite the... character. The video does him no justice :P
    I think I recognise the voices in the car, this town is too small at times haha

Humm I'm trying to think who else is floating about. We do have the singing/agressive drunk, but that's alcohol abuse more so than oddness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

I think I recognise the voices in the car, this town is too small at times haha

Well, I recognise Aggie anyway. "The Greg cam!", lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭maidie

I don't really think its fair putting that up, What is so weird about him anyway, He has a lof of family living aroung the town so maybe we should just let him do his own thing. He isn't anything to write home about if you get my drift. Go find someone more interesting to pick on.:(

Guys, come on, as funny as some things are - its really not fair to put videos of people up on you tube or here without there knowing. Its a small town and as maidie said, he has family who might see it. If people were secretly filming you and calling you a queer, then posting it where everyone can see, would you like it? I dont think you would.

Im not giving out to you or anything, we all do silly things sometimes, i just think that a little maturity should could be considered.

Laters :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

I'm fairly sure it wasn't anyone here who posted the clip to youtube...

I know the voice of the guy making the commentary. Don't really get what's so funny about Greg Lawlor standing outside the Prince smoking a cigarette myself, but the comments are surreal. You'd swear he was gearing up to do something mad.

Anyone meet the weatherman? Or spider murray

ah the weatherman is cool, just an old guy that wants to chat to people.
    spider murray... I'm doing my best to think who this could be.

Yup, also probably one of the very few people left who has time to actually take the time to talk to people and leave the hussle and bussle behind. These days every moves so fast that people dont even talk to the people living next door anymore.. alot of people dont even know who lives beside them. Everyone moving too quickly to stop and look around.

Yup, also probably one of the very few people left who has time to actually take the time to talk to people and leave the hussle and bussle behind. These days every moves so fast that people dont even talk to the people living next door anymore.. alot of people dont even know who lives beside them. Everyone moving too quickly to stop and look around.

What are you talking about the weatherman is ****box crazy :p

What are you talking about the weatherman is ****box crazy :p

Ah hes not that bad. Just likes a good chat. He is harmless.

lmao, just after writing that I was thinking to myself, sure isnt half the town crazy! lol

Ah the weatherman is lovely! He just wants someone to stand and chat with him.

I still don't know who that Lawlor guy is, anyone?

Who is Spider Murray? I know of Spiderman who's surname is Green!

• Advertisement

I'm getting impatient when are we going to see the man with the tail on youtube :confused:

Advertisement