Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIVILIZING PROCESS THIRD YEAR SOCIOLOGY

Options
  • 06-05-2009 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey guys,

what is everyone studying for this module?? There are 8 topics and we were told that there ia 13 questions coming up on the exams. Does that mean you could study any two topics and be almost guaranteed that they come up?? what do people think?? any ideas?? :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I've looked at Sociology of Knowledge, Sport, Established-Outsider Relations. By time exam comes, should be able to link it all perfectly back into the civilising process, which I can see being vital, as Elias is all about that.

With 13 questions coming up, and only 6 topics, everything should come up. But probably need to know everything very well. Which means I'm ok for the 3 I have studied.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

i <3 stephen mennell

Advertisement