Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Fan commits suicide.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Jaysus. Really silly. RIP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Been posted in 2 other threads already... one of which is AH where theyre taking the piss...

R.I.P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

FearDark wrote: »
    Been posted in 2 other threads already... one of which is AH where theyre taking the piss...

R.I.P.

Sorry mate didnt realise, was just logging in to check my mail and I seen it and thought it might of been of interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

He was stupid to do it tbh.
    RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

I cant believe this. R.I.P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,161 ✭✭✭rednik

Saw a thread on this earlier on 606 and they were taking the piss there also. RIP to the bloke who died what a crazy world we live in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

tragic incident - really is.....i know that it's not "just a game" but in the grand scheme of things.... it's just a game!!

R.I.P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

I just hope the Arsenal match wasn't the reason behind this, and I suspect theres more to it, but if it is he was a selfish idiot who has broken the hearts of the people around of him for life over a football match in a country hundreds of miles away.

R.I.P in the hope that this was over something else, if it was over that match last night he can **** off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It really is just a game...

R.I.P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I imagine this was a trigger for a deeper issue but as always very sad.

Please stay respectful here.

RIP, thoughts with the family.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Tragic for sure, gives perspective.

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Wow that's incredible. RIP.

Horrible to hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I want to leave this thread open for supporters to pay their respects or condolences.

I have already asked people to stay respectful.

Anyone who doesn't stay respectful will be banned for the rest of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

RIP. Very sad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Saying that suicide is "silly" shows the lack of understanding one has of the human condition.

R.I.P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Racing Flat

FWIW suicide has been decriminalised and so you cannot 'commit' suicide - you can only 'attempt' or 'die by' suicide. Might seem pedantic, but can mean a lot to those affected by it.

very sad when you consider only a few weeks ago the talk was about hillsborough and the preciousness of life. football is merely a hobby which gets us away from the harsh realities of life so its hard to get my head around why this man felt the need to kill himself over a bad day for Arsenal FC. Arsenal will have many battles against man united in the future and some we'll win but undoubtedly some we'll lose. When we're all dead and gone Arsenal and United will prob still be here and it wont matter much to us then who has won most trophies.

rip

Advertisement