Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portishead/Massive Attaack/Sneaker Pimps triphop band Cork

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭CatacombKittens

voxbot wrote: »
    Millions of reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long messages!
    +
    Constant whining on this thread!
    +
    the fact that I actually did wb!
    +
    SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INBOX!!!
    =
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird...:eek:

Please stop messaging/ posting on this thread, there's no point!

Okay, now this is just bad. I posted a screenshot of my Inbox showing I didn't recieve the PMs you claimed to send. This is my issue. You still haven't addressed that and it doesn't look like you're going to. Apparently this is "weird" to you in the same way "Hello??" is hostile.

I was civil enough to offer the idea it was a simple misunderstanding, and from my end it looked as if you had not replied at all. You however seem adamant on pinning the blame entirely on me and not even on a technical fault or simple error.

This leads me to believe you may in fact have been lying, you didn't send any PMs due to the percieved "weirdness" but wouldn't say it to my face either. I take offense to this, and you insulting the length of my posts, as I have aspergers and such things are often beyond my control. Personally I would have been more understanding, but I think you acted confrontational at the first chance to distance yourself from the "weird".

Using "whining" and "WEIRD" as insults is certainly quite juvenile. And yes there is a point replying because I feel I have a right to defend myself from such accusations. Personally I would have a much bigger problem being in a band with someone displaying this attitude, than with someone being impatient.

I've certainly learned something from this but I wish you would too. Personally I do not wish you the best of luck until I get some kind of apology, which I know I won't. There's more than enough of this kind of nonsense in the music business.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 voxbot

Okay, now this is just bad. I posted a screenshot of my Inbox showing I didn't recieve the PMs you claimed to send. This is my issue. You still haven't addressed that and it doesn't look like you're going to. Apparently this is "weird" to you in the same way "Hello??" is hostile.

I was civil enough to offer the idea it was a simple misunderstanding, and from my end it looked as if you had not replied at all. You however seem adamant on pinning the blame entirely on me and not even on a technical fault or simple error.

This leads me to believe you may in fact have been lying, you didn't send any PMs due to the percieved "weirdness" but wouldn't say it to my face either. I take offense to this, and you insulting the length of my posts, as I have aspergers and such things are often beyond my control. Personally I would have been more understanding, but I think you acted confrontational at the first chance to distance yourself from the "weird".

Using "whining" and "WEIRD" as insults is certainly quite juvenile. And yes there is a point replying because I feel I have a right to defend myself from such accusations. Personally I would have a much bigger problem being in a band with someone displaying this attitude, than with someone being impatient.

I've certainly learned something from this but I wish you would too. Personally I do not wish you the best of luck until I get some kind of apology, which I know I won't. There's more than enough of this kind of nonsense in the music business.

I have addressed that fact many times. I told you I replied to your PM just like I replied to everyone else, if you dont believe me thats perfectly fine. You are taking this WAY too far. Aspergers really has absolutely nothing to do with this. Like I have said before, I am now saying it again. Stop posting on this thread please. This thread isn't for arguments, so I would appreciate if you would just let it go. If you really feel the need to respond you can send me a PM.
    Thank you

I am locking this trainwreck of a thread. Voxbot, feel free to start a new one. Catacombkittens, if you cannot reply helpfully or are no longer interested in the subject matter, please don't post.

Simple as.

If there is future derailing, people will be banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement