Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frontwoman looking for/forming a (Rock/Metal) Band

• 06-05-2009 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Are you a thoroughbred male musician (with experiance)and do you have your heart in it?
    do you want to become famous and have you always dreamed to perform for many(maaaaaaaany) people?
    then just send me quickly your Myspace link or a Message :ninaka_2003@yahoo.de
    For now I´m searching for:

Lead guitar
    Rhytm guitar
    Bass
    Drums

(long hair? I´d love to;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Are you a thoroughbred male musician (with experiance)and do you have your heart in it?
    do you want to become famous and have you always dreamed to perform for many(maaaaaaaany) people?
    then just send me quickly your Myspace link or a Message :ninaka_2003@yahoo.de
    For now I´m searching for:

Lead guitar
    Rhytm guitar
    Bass
    Drums

(long hair? I´d love to;)

You would probably be better off starting a thread in this forum. Also, you should put down your influences, location and desired age range. If you have any online samples of your singing, a link to that would also be very useful.

Advertisement