Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hairdressers for a guy

Options
  • 06-05-2009 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hey, I was wondering where is the best place in Galway for a guy to get a haircut, either hairdressers or really good barbers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Oldie with plenty recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Scruffy Joe's, opposite Subway on Abbeygate St. He cut my hair when it was both long and short, he always listens to what you want and pays plenty of attention to detail. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Downstairs in the Eyre Square centre are always very good and reasonable too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

I'm sure you meant barbers.. Its ok we all make mistakes..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Downstairs in the Eyre Square centre are always very good and reasonable too.

http://theedgegalway.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Cole

Anyone use Fat Tonys in Barna? I've been to their place in Liosban, happy enough, but Barna is more convenient for me. I've longish hair btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭futura123

"professional barbers" in oranmore...... very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭businessboy

Hi there.

Been going to Kulture Kurl for 4 years now, absolutely the best hair dressers in the west. They cut both men and womens and have great staff and attention to detail is amazing. First person in years who could tame my wild mop.

I'd advise you to ask for Debbie, she's definately the best in there or if shes not available the owner Kathleen is great too.

Great relaxed atmosphere and extremely friendly staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Kevin11

The barber upstairs beside the shops on Doughniska road is excellent.
    Used to go to few places in the town but once I found these I wont be changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I haven't had a haircut in years, it's always been long or shaved. Isn't there a Turkish place in one of the industrial estates that do the hot towel shaves aswell? Think I might get meself a haircut this weekend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement