Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hairdressers for a guy

Options
  • 06-05-2009 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hey, I was wondering where is the best place in Athlone for a guy to get a haircut, either hairdressers or really good barbers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

danh789 wrote: »
    Hey, I was wondering where is the best place in Athlone for a guy to get a haircut, either hairdressers or really good barbers?

Dec The Barber, Lloyds Lane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Eireann

Kozzys, beside MaccyDs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Dont know the name of it but its down the street with the chocolate shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Eireann

Thats Kozzys.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Kozzys huh? Great place, I was only in there once but came out with the best hair cut I ever had. Its not local enough for me to use as I do not live in Athlone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Eireann wrote: »
    Kozzys, beside MaccyDs

+1, good place, always get an excellent cut...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Kozzys ????? I hate going to Kozzys. When you go to Kozzys your left to face what I call "engrish". You sit down in the chair and you are asked " Eh what do you want me do with head ". Go to scissor sisters

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭stapolinhosting

I go to the place across from the Radisson SAS. Cant remember the name of it but I always come out with a good cut. Not that I have much hair to cut but I never seem to end up with an itchy neck from hair going down the back of my top... so thumbs up for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

I prefer the Barber Shop myself, it's beside scissor sisters. The girls that used to work in Kozzys a few years ago opened there. Quality haircuts, got bad haircuts in other places a few times, not once with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭mstan

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd bump this one. Same question as the OP although I would be looking for a hairdresser that does mens hair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

scissor sisters

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

BoB_BoT wrote: »
    I prefer the Barber Shop myself, it's beside scissor sisters. The girls that used to work in Kozzys a few years ago opened there. Quality haircuts, got bad haircuts in other places a few times, not once with them.

agree with you 100% on this one, girls are dead sound in the Barber Shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Can't remember the name, but the place across from The Charcoal Grill does a great job.

Advertisement