Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 3 tournament - looking to join a team or create one for teamless players

Options
  • 06-05-2009 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, there is meant to be a Halo 3 tournament next weekend. Unfortunately, all my friends have exams next week so they can't come down so wanted to ask if anyone here is missing 1 man for their team that I could take up or for any of those who are teamless like myself, send me a PM to see how we can move on from there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 XGI Crucius

due to only finding out bout tourney yesterday i need 2 team mates (any skill lvl and doesnt have to play on x-box live im only going for fun) add me on msn hbecrucius@hotmail.com or add me on live at XGI Crucius if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Its not very clever to post your mobile number on a public forum - number removed from post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

It doesnt matter - Its still a very bad idea

And if you edit a post again that a moderator has already edited, you risk getting banned for a week - take it as a friendly warning

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Right, haven't gotten a response from crucius so I'll go ahead and form my own team. Like I've said before, if anyone is interested, send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

i was talking to crucius he wants you on his team just needs one more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

is this the one in limerick or dublin?

Apparently there is one on in limerick on 17th may?

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Dublin at the xtreme gaming center

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Dime101

Yo Neilk are Wardy,Spitfire,Scyther yourself etc entering this?

If you dont know ho I am I was at Zacs when they were training for WCG qualifier.(Guy with mohawk)

Me and Lalor might go for the laugh(Ive been crapping on 50's in MLG recently so it could be fun,as long as it didnt happen this weekend gone)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 XGI Crucius

ur a bit late dude it was last weekend gf won beating xyz 4-2 in final

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MonzZ

Add me on XBL: Mumbling MonzZ.

• Advertisement
Advertisement