Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mallow so much nicer when high!

Options
  • 06-05-2009 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

Mallow such a nice town when your stoned, everyone is really funny and sound! Time seems to stand still almost like the times of yore! Food tastes like its the best invention in the world! Tv programmes like reeling in the years become fasinating and absorbing, almost as much as the advertes that seperates the first half of a champions leauge match from the second! Yes Mallow is a much much much nicer, happier and peacfull place to play after a good old fashioned toke!
    comments please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

respect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 holden c

Its the paronia that i cant handle when your waiting for your garlic chips and cheese in the Kantucky, and the the cute black one keeps staring at me, like she knows something or somthing.......but besides that it a pretty sweet town for a toke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

holden c wrote: »
    Its the paronia that i cant handle when your waiting for your garlic chips and cheese in the Kantucky, and the the cute black one keeps staring at me, like she knows something or somthing.......but besides that it a pretty sweet town for a toke!

I totally get your buzz here man, Mallow is an excelent town for the munchies though. I love skining up when ive credit on my dog n bone so i dont have to move later when i cant any way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

my days of all that nonsense are well over lol

its all about the cider now!

my days of all that nonsense are well over lol

I feel so sorry for you! I really really do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭dougie ward

think i have to go to mallow to mellow!

think i have to go to mallow to mellow!

Look me up and we can mellow while listening to Chlo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

I totally get your buzz here man, Mallow is an excelent town for the munchies though. I love skining up when ive credit on my dog n bone so i dont have to move later when i cant any way!

Totally sound way of living your life if you ask me!

I feel so sorry for you! I really really do.

na man, i rather falling around the place drunk on a saturday night to being zoned out and slow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Food tastes like its the best invention in the world

You had to get stoned and go to mallow to realise this?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

I gotta agree with the drunken stumbling on this one!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

I thought that a person with your avatar would know that drugs are bad, mmmmmkay.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭cybrandian

would need to be high going out in mallow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lebron james

Jimbo wrote: »
    I thought that a person with your avatar would know that drugs are bad, mmmmmkay.

lol

Jimbo wrote: »

goin down to southpark gona have myself a time.

emma-fly wrote: »
    I gotta agree with the drunken stumbling on this one!!!!

good girl emma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lebron james

Mallow such a nice town when your stoned, everyone is really funny and sound! Time seems to stand still almost like the times of yore! Food tastes like its the best invention in the world! Tv programmes like reeling in the years become fasinating and absorbing, almost as much as the advertes that seperates the first half of a champions leauge match from the second! Yes Mallow is a much much much nicer, happier and peacfull place to play after a good old fashioned toke!
    comments please?

Man send me a pm, when you can i need to ask you a question!

LOL i can only imagine what the question is "any chance ya knwo where i could get me some..........." haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

Drugs are bad and mala is a great town no matter what condition you're in.

I went for a cycle earlier out past Ashbrook and on past the beat factory and on to Drommahane. Weather was amazing and i took a break by the low wall along the river just before clyda bridge and i really enjoyed it! ya dont have to be stoned to appreciate the things around ya!

• Advertisement

ya dont have to be stoned to appreciate the things around ya!

It helps though!

Advertisement