Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Realistspy Sprinting Log

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭dna_leri

RealistSpy wrote: »
    My first Season over

After 3 year out from athletics this is the result of my first Season back. I started trainning this feburary.

100m PB History
    2006 - 12.15
    2009 - 11.77 IUAA +.70m/s
    2009 - 11.50 U23 +2.0m/s

200m PB History
    2006 - 26.30
    2009 - 24.69 IUAA
    2009 - 24.30 U23 illigal PB +2.7m/s

60m PB History
    2008 - 7.74
    2009 - 7.77 LS Indoor
    2009 - 7.59 IUAA Indoor

So what do you guys think?
    I will now start doing endurance sprinting and some weights as usual.

Seems early to be finishing your season!

With those times, looks like your 100m is your best event but you should be able to knock a second off your 200m time with the right training or if you want to focus on the shorter distance, your 60m should come down to 7.3s, just based on your 100m time. What event do you think you are best suited to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

My season finished early because I am going on holidays. I will be back for the National Senior in August but I don't know. My problems right now is that I accelerate really late thats why my 60m time is a bit behind but I will be doing fitness trainning. I love the 100m sprints the most :). Next season will be longer and tougher.

Oh and I will be trainning on my holiday in jamaica:)

Ok after not running/training for 2 weeks I will be going to the All Ireland Seniors. I am so scared of doing really really bad :S. I am aso curious to see have I will do :)

I will be going down to the graded meeting to see my statues before the National Competition.

Advertisement