Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick transport question

Options
  • 06-05-2009 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Heading out to UCD tomorrow eve for something and trying to avoid getting lost (or at least be less lost than I usually get). I'm heading from city centre so I reckon the 3 or the 10 looks ok to get.

My main question is that all the bus routes say UCD Belfield as the place where they stop, what entrance is that? I've a map of the campus (attached) so I reckon I'll be ok if I know where I'm starting from (and manage to get off at the right stop:D)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭r14

The 10 stops where the big red bus sign is in between the N 11 entrance and the owenstown entrance - i.e. the one nearest building 49.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Highlighted there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Just get the 10 to UCD, it's more frequent and goes straight into UCD which is the last stop

BTW UCD Belfield is the name of the main campus, not the name of an entrance. The N11/Fly-over entrance is the main one which most buses go in, the other being the Clonskeagh entrance which only the 11 takes.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Advertisement