Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF Select 2 Dynasties for By-Elections

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Berti Vogts

ninty9er wrote: »
    What were the odds on Leinster winning the Heineken Cup Semi-Final this time last month.

Well, lump on Alex White if you're so certain! All I'll say is good luck if you do because you won't be getting your money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭GSF

Sunday Indo has 2 polls today. 1 shows Lee walking it in Dublin South (49% of 1st preferences I think) and Donohue ahead in Dublin Central. Not sure how scientific these polls are, but the RTE coverage of Brennan canvassing should have been enough to tell you who is going to win.

FF (does it now stand for Friends & Family?) are a joke. You could barely think of 2 worse candidates (unless they wanted to run someone with an Ansbacher account). Will Brennan bring his experience from Anglo Irish into the Dail? If its not his business experience he is offering, what other relevant qualifications does he have? As for "hi I'm Berties brother" well, it might have worked a couple of years ago, but not any more...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭GSF

ninty9er wrote: »
    I never rated Lee as a solid economist, he was a journalist, and a good one, but while he sounded good, he never gave any solutions to the problems he was diagnosing.
    I remember Lee from before he went into RTE in the early 90's and he certainly is a solid if unexciting economist. His academic record and work in the Central Bank should speak for itself.

Advertisement