Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog

Options
  • 07-05-2009 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Our black cocker spaniel (Koala) was spooked this evening on Tramore beach and ran off. We last saw her on the back strand.

I would really appreciate it if anybody sees her to contact Tramore Garda Station. She is very timid and nervous and we are devastated. All help appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Best of luck with this. Try making a notice on WLR, local papers and shops etc. to raise attention.

Keep us informed, will keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Quinnie

Thanks Sully. No luck just yet. But the search team is still out !

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

I'll keep an eye out as I'm down around a good bit

Well everybody, the crisis is over. Koala is back home and enjoying all the attention. Thanks again to my new friends on Boards and all the really nice and helpful people in Tramore for all the help.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Quinnie wrote: »
    Well everybody, the crisis is over. Koala is back home and enjoying all the attention. Thanks again to my new friends on Boards and all the really nice and helpful people in Tramore for all the help.

Glad to hear it :) Where did you find her?

• Advertisement

I think the whole of Tramore were aware of our saga. A very kind lady found Koala, who in turn had found our car which was parked on the Prom and an elderly couple passed the message to my sister ( the dog owner) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Littlevick

That's my dog!!!! Thanks Quinnie!! It was a very emotional night! not sure we're over the trauma just yet!!

Advertisement