Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could they cover it?

Options
  • 07-05-2009 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

A few years back I had a KORN tattoo..I regret it now though its only small it reminds me of a bad time in my past and id like it to be covered. I ideally would like a picture of my dog over it but im not sure with the hair detail if this would be possible? If I found a picture I liked do you think it would be possible? the tattoo is about 5cm id say and black writing, thanks for reading.
    If they couldnt do my dog picture how about something like the other picture below, just the girl not the background. thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Impossible to know without seeing your tattoo, and very few on here are qualified to give you an accurate reply.
    Best bet is go to a competent tattoo artist, show them your tattoo and ask them to see what they can do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

^ What Will said. Your best bet is to check with tattoo artists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tattoodublin

Cinnomen wrote: »
    A few years back I had a KORN tattoo..I regret it now though its only small it reminds me of a bad time in my past and id like it to be covered. I ideally would like a picture of my dog over it but im not sure with the hair detail if this would be possible? If I found a picture I liked do you think it would be possible? the tattoo is about 5cm id say and black writing, thanks for reading.
    If they couldnt do my dog picture how about something like the other picture below, just the girl not the background. thanks :)

Great photo of the dog, but need to see the tattoo, in the flesh, photos just dont do it, but bring the photo of the dog with you.
    Pluto

Advertisement