Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spock worked in Javas

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

ScumLord wrote: »
    It's stupid that Expose left the fact that he worked in Galway to such a minor question.

Yup, but then it is Expose.There's a reason that none of the presenters are moonlighting on Prime Time.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

chilly wrote: »
    Yup, but then it is Expose.There's a reason that none of the presenters are moonlighting on Prime Time.
    Because prime time is crap and they're idiots?

Managed to get around all the filters there. image the worst possible thing you could say and multiply it by words that don't exist yet.

Because prime time is crap and they're idiots?

Managed to get around all the filters there. image the worst possible thing you could say and multiply it by words that don't exist yet.

An Expose fan. Bless.

I don't need words that don't exist yet. I can just follow your example and use ones that do exist inappropriately. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

chilly wrote: »
    An Expose fan. Bless.
    Fudge you ya punt! I don't love Expose ya inverted fire stove.

..I don't know what an inverted fire stove is either, I m sorry I just lost the run of myself there. I normally don't call people inverted fire stoves I don't know what came over me.

Fudge you ya punt! I don't love Expose ya inverted fire stove.

..I don't know what an inverted fire stove is either, I m sorry I just lost the run of myself there. I normally don't call people inverted fire stoves I don't know what came over me.

That's ok.They sound hawwt.I'll mangle it into a compliment just to be awkward.

Had you gone for "inverted downdraft gassifier" it would not have ended so well...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Anyone else think Javas is a bit of a posery scene caf?
    With their wine and their actor waiters.

They're French... what do ya expect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭scottledeuce

Here he is talking about Galway on Jimmy Kimmel Live. from 3:15

Pity he didn't slag off the CP's crowd when he was on the subject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py3BnTWemZY

*edit* Sorry missed where this was posted before*edit*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Archaic because it didn't have computers? Ah Zachary, highlighting how truly lazy our yankee cousins really are.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭thecountessp

Ooh. Bon Iver? We should try and ask him about it when he comes over for the Arts Festival. Skinny Love was my favourite song of 2007!

And McLovin has a beard and contacts now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

lovertits wrote: »
    And McLovin has a beard and contacts now.

The real one or the pretend one in Game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

Im in work and cant view the video but are you sure it was the summer of 2005 he worked in Javas because he was already quite a famous TV star at the time, seems strange he would go from working on one of the greatest TV shows ever to a cafe in galway!

greatest TV shows ever

Would that be 24? Damn i constantly forget he was in that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

Asmodean wrote: »
    Would that be 24? Damn i constantly forget he was in that!

Well I certainly wasn't referring to Heroes!!

Good stuff. He shall be remembered as Spock only, and Adam(?) from 24. I don't know who Sylar is, never heard of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

danh789 wrote: »
    Well I certainly wasn't referring to Heroes!!

Boooo.... Hisssss....

but yes you are correct

Advertisement