Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local election options/or lack of.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Jabby

Indicating how ridiculous your statement was when you said it.

I will not respond any further to your posts on this matter. I will respectfully suggest though that you either invest in, or borrow, any book on the history of Ireland, preferably one for beginners, and learn a little before you make a complete fool of yourself.

rgds,icon12.gif

Jabby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Sweet Cheeks

If you vote for Sinn Fein, what paramilitary group are you voting for in disguise? Nuff said.

are you for real?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Sinn Fein are one of the most hyporcitical parties ever - I heard one of their representatives whining on about subversive goings on around head shops in the North. Subversive?!! And everyone knows they largely funded themselves for years through drug dealing & prostitution. Get a life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Brewer im sure you know that I am not supportive of the Provisional republican movement on a national level, but do you really think that a vote for local PSF candidates is a vote for an armed wing? I don't agree with PSF on a national level but the efforts and genuine interest that the local candidates have in the areas they represent is unquestionable and to say a vote is going towards a "paramilitary" organisation is laughable an I know your smarter than copping out like that.

A bit like Fianna Fail, if some of their local candidates were independants, i would have no problem with voting for them. However, they aren't. On my principals, based on my opinion, i shan't vote for them.

Also, you know my views on a United Ireland and how I think that it is not necessary in today's society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Jabby

Not another one!

Either a Tweedle dumb or a Tweedle even dumber.

Afraid of an emerging left wing or just easily influenced?

What startling information. Prostitution eh? That's the first time I have ever heard of this. What next... secret nuclear weapons stashes!!

...and who is 'everyone' by the way and who was the 'whining' representative you're on about? Why don't you back up this stupid post with actual people. Do NOT tar them all with the one brush. There are good and bad in EVERY political party.

Stop with the sweeping statements without proper research.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I haven't been following this thread but it seems to have gotten massively derailed, so I'm going to lock it.

Sorry to anyone who has been enjoying the discussion, but it's not in the remit of this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement