Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming back to wow

• 07-05-2009 8:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

HI fellow wow'ers.

i am comin back to wow to enjoy the wotlk after leaving a few months before it realesed, how ever i forget my acount name and PASSWORD!!!!! What must i do to get them back as ive got 3 level 70s with over 10k gold HELP PLEASE!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Niska

http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=22454&categoryId=2880&parentCategoryId=&pageNumber=1
    What do I do if I have forgotten my password or account name?

If you have forgotten your password, you can go to the Account management page and request a new password. You will need your secret question/answer and access to the email address registered to the account.

If you do not have access to the registered email address, have forgotten your secret question/answer or you do not remember your account name, you will need to use the webform to contact us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Shout if u needa scroll of ressurection :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Berns wrote: »
    Shout if u needa scroll of ressurection :)

Likewise, its not that we really want to help you back in, we just want to profit from your addiction :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

dont come back!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

Come back, easily some of the best content yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

WILL DO LADS, sound

its ok ive gotten me pass and name back haha, took a bit of brain storming cause i used to change me pass like once a month to stop hackers.

Advertisement