Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone have problems with magnet last night?

Options
  • 07-05-2009 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

I have the entertainment package. Last night the broadband was down, I could ping the default gateway but When I tried to renew the Ip address (I.e. IPconfig /renew) The DHCP server wouldn't respond.

Did anyone else have problems last night?

I reported my issues anyway, but when I eventually got through the engineer's had all disappeared for the night. So I had to go through the problem with the customer service girl who suggested a couple of things I already tried(She wasn't exactly a Noc engineer, but she tried her best in fairness to her)...

She said she'd get someone to give me a call back, I assume it will just be a case of bounce the DHCP server and tell me it should be fine now.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

hobochris wrote: »
    I have the entertainment package. Last night the broadband was down, I could ping the default gateway but When I tried to renew the Ip address (I.e. IPconfig /renew) The DHCP server wouldn't respond.

Did anyone else have problems last night?

I reported my issues anyway, but when I eventually got through the engineer's had all disappeared for the night. So I had to go through the problem with the customer service girl who suggested a couple of things I already tried(She wasn't exactly a Noc engineer, but she tried her best in fairness to her)...

She said she'd get someone to give me a call back, I assume it will just be a case of bounce the DHCP server and tell me it should be fine now.

Has someone got back to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Rorser wrote: »
    Has someone got back to you?

not yet no. I'll pm you my details.

Advertisement