Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No 1 in Irish charts

Options
  • 07-05-2009 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone help me I need to find out what is no1 in the irish charts today?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭JLemmon

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I knew it would be something crap...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Probably sold 150 copies to get to number 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Jaysus. It shows my age when I only know a handful of the songs that are in the charts any more. Thanks for the link though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

To be honest this chart is a disgrace now with downloads thrown in. Journey is still in the top 50. Anyone else finding it hard to find a song there they actually think is good.
    That Tiny dancer remix is one of the worst travesties ive ever heard. Why destroy such a classic song :mad:
    hmm i could go on a major rant here but ill control myself before it gets ugly :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

At least with downloads included, it somewhat reflects the taste of the public, rather than the small minority of people who buy CD singles.

Advertisement