Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert religion help!

• 07-05-2009 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

So religion ya em ...............

Anyone got some sample answers or anything, im completely ****ed for it at the moment, with 4 weeks to go we still have a **** load of the course to do. Basicly all im looking for in it would be a D1 or a C3.

Would be great if someone could post up some examples or sample answers.

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭lorna100

What sections of the course did your teacher decide to do with the class?

Search for meaning is compulsary, I have some pretty good answers to these q's, could photocopy and send a few to u for an example.

Im doing christianity, morality and worship,prayer and ritual.

The course is crap and the amount of questions we can be asked is unbelievable. go onto the RESS website and print off the section outcomes, thats where the questions come from. I use it to study, its my bible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

lorna100 wrote: »
    What sections of the course did your teacher decide to do with the class?

Search for meaning is compulsary, I have some pretty good answers to these q's, could photocopy and send a few to u for an example.

Im doing christianity, morality and worship,prayer and ritual.

The course is crap and the amount of questions we can be asked is unbelievable. go onto the RESS website and print off the section outcomes, thats where the questions come from. I use it to study, its my bible!

Nice one, our teacher also has the whole religion course done out in power point and pretty much the whole course computerised, he did it for the department and the department is giving it out to all teachers from next year, ive got the lot if anyone wants it.( will take awhile to upload tho)

Just my problem is, the structuring of the essays and the like.

And we are doing the same sections so if you could give me a few of the essays I would really appreciated it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

strongr wrote: »
    , our teacher also has the whole religion course done out in power point and pretty much the whole course computerised, he did it for the department and the department is giving it out to all teachers from next year, ive got the lot if anyone wants it.( will take awhile to upload tho)

Hi
    If you could do that I would really appreciate it.To be honest I would understand if you couldnt be bothered because in fairness the next 4 weeks are going to be unbeleivably busy so there isnt much time to be doing that for a stranger...If possible though,I would really appreciate it.

poisonated wrote: »
    Hi
    If you could do that I would really appreciate it.To be honest I would understand if you couldnt be bothered because in fairness the next 4 weeks are going to be unbeleivably busy so there isnt much time to be doing that for a stranger...If possible though,I would really appreciate it.

No problem, ill upload it tonight and leave it going all night its nearly a GB. So should be uploaded by the morning !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

you should look up the syllabus. we bought that. the outcomes are the basic questions. thats all the stuff we do like.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I never knew they done religion exams for leaving cert. That must be only a new thing is it? Christ I must be older than I though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

strongr,thanks very much I really appreciate that

I think religion is in its 5th year or something.... its something like its still in its triall run or something,correct me if im wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭lorna100

strongr wrote: »

Just my problem is, the structuring of the essays and the like.

And we are doing the same sections so if you could give me a few of the essays I would really appreciated it.

thanks fro the powerpoints, hoping it will help with revision.
    I have an answer on plato and one that my teacher did out as a sample that are a1/a2 grades. i dont have a scanner and dont have the time to type them up so will have to post them to you. if you still want them drop me a pm and i'll stick them in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LC2013

Anybody got any notes on section B 5.1 Give an example of a contemporary Christian vision regarding the use and sharing of the earth’s resources, I have to do a presentation on it for my class :eek: and I can't find notes on it, the book doesn't have much on it either. Thanks, really appreciate it. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement