Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair and Bugaboo...

Options
  • 07-05-2009 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Am looking to book some flights over to england to see relatives...

I see on ryanairs website that a fully collapsable buggy can be taken aboard free of charge...

However i intend of taking a bugaboo cameleon (two part buggy...), i have the travel bag for the buggy so it will all collapse into the bag...

Anyone ever had extra charges for that?

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

i doubt it very much to be honest. you'll just be asked to fold it up and leave it at the gate like everyone else. i've never heard of anyone being refused any type of buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bcirl03

Be careful of putting it into the bag.

A friend of mine told me he was waiting to board a Ryan Air plane with a carry on luggage bag and the buggy in its bag. The Ryan Air representative tried to charge him for the extra bag!!!!!!!

Ryan Air representative wouldn’t listen when they told them it was a buggy and they ended up taking the buggy out of the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

just to add to this old thread, Aer Lingus specifically know of the bugaboo bag issue and class it as a buggy, not a bag.
    Source: aer lingus telephone hotline last week!

Advertisement