Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The thumbs up thread, 4men.ie and others

Options
  • 07-05-2009 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭

As there's a whole lot of negativity going on around regarding Irish companies here I thought I'd share my good experiences with an Irish supplier, www.4men.ie

I'm from Leinster so apparently a ladyboy so I might as well live up to it. I've been using this company for a while now to buy shaving stuff and a few other noughty man things and have always got great service from them, delivery has been good and they're quick to answer any email queries.

My most recent purchase has been the best yet, yesterday (Wednesday) at lunch time I ordered a good bit of stuff expecting to receive it Friday at the very earliest but most likely Monday. But when I came into the office this morning (Thursday) my package arrived 5 minutes after me. Now you can't beat that, especially from a company that don't charge postage.

Credit where credit is due.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement