Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Beatles Rock Band

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I got it (on XBOX).

It is a bit pricey, particularly considering so many songs from the album were already included in the game.

But the medley is fantastic :), and it's just nice having a full album to play too. Not as seamless as the medley (where there's no breaks or interruptions between songs) but playing the full Abbey Road album setlist is a great endurance challenge :D. I've made it about halfway through.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭ongarite

There is a bug in TB:RB PS3 EU version that has disabled the online store, online leaderboards & online quickplay.
    Its not affecting all users so if there are some PS3 users out there with the game, could they sign into PSN and check are the leaderboards working or the DLC store.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923978

Not even the video game version could avoid the destruction it brings...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    This game is amazing. A completely new challenge, it's been a while since I've sucked at a rhythm action game, this is brilliant! What songs are ye liking? I love that Jackson 5 one! Either way, highly recommened to all of you!

Ment to tell you the beatles RB was €29.99 in hmv when i wasn in the other day if you are flush and in catch up mode ;)

I'm always flush. Thanks man :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,919 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Beatles Rock Band (game and bundles) are quite cheap at Amazon right now too..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055757638

Ah, thanks for that!

Just a heads up , just saw the Beatles RB guitar going cheap on play.com
    58 for the Gretsch and 51 for the other one, http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/10171032/Rock-Band-The-Beatles-Wireless-Gretsch-Duo-Jet-Guitar-Controller/Product.html

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I really want Paul's Honer bass but AFAIK it only comes in the set and not on it's own!

And while I'm on here, who the hell has 3 mic's to get some of the achievements? Lips mics don't work, headset doesn't work!

Why do they put stupid acievements on the games that are hard enough to get at the best of times!!

Have it ordered since thursday, but with DJ hero, I'll probably be busy til christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

I have beatles rockband on its own and i have 1 question.

Can i d/l any song i like from psn and will it be playable with only the beatles software?

Welcome to the forum.

Beatles downloadable songs ONLY WORK ON BEATLES RB, and ordinary non-beatle downloadable songs will NOT WORK ON BEATLES RB.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Not the answer i was hoping for but thanks for the info.:(

Heh, sorry to bust your balls ;) You can pick up RB2 for pretty cheap in most places these days.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rock-Band-Game-Only-Xbox/dp/B001J2YQW6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1261067932&sr=8-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 DAVE22

CAN I CONNECT 3 GUITARS TO THE BEATLES ON WII.THANKS

DAVE22 wrote: »
    CAN I CONNECT 3 GUITARS TO THE BEATLES ON WII.THANKS

No, afraid not. It will only allow you to play as guitar and bass.

Advertisement