Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United v Manchester City EPL (Sun 10 May 2009) 13.30 Live Sky Sp1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

/\*:mad:*/\

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Haha........

Kia speaking on the blower covering his gob !

Lip readers ?

Ronaldo doesnt looked pleased to be coming off.

Shaking his head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,457 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

what the fu(k is Ronnies problem? jeez - what a tool.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ronaldo acting like a prat again.
    Good to see Rooney getting on though.

• Advertisement

If Teva hadnt scored I guarantee he was off there.

Ronny again on the bench shaking his head !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

redout wrote: »
    Ronaldo doesnt looked pleases to be coming off.

Shaking his head.

calling him a ? is offensive to ?'s! He's way beyond being a ?, its disgraceful how any supporter of soccer puts up with him let alone man utd fans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

An File wrote: »
    Ronaldo acting like a prat again.
    Good to see Rooney getting on though.
    Big wuss Ronaldo, sometimes players are right prats, he is obviously resting him for bigger games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Temper temper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Ronaldo being a class act as usual! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Ron acting like a child once more ... But I don't know why he was taken off ... I thought he was playing decent enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

Not trying to wind anyone up but a lot of United supporters on here seem to be huge Rafael fans (saying he should be first-choice, playing more games, etc.)... am I the only one who thinks he's quite limited defensively and has a lot to learn?

The shaking the head on the bench was done for the camera.

He knew the guy was down below pointing right at him.

Gob****e !

hussey wrote: »
    Ron acting like a child once more ... But I don't know why he was taken off ... I thought he was playing decent enough
    Fergie feels he has done enough, needs him for wigan and Arse.

Fuking mouse on the pitch.

LoL

Thats a first.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I thought it looked like he was limping a minute before he was brought off.

Obviously he didn't think so! :D

yahoo_moe wrote: »
    Not trying to wind anyone up but a lot of United supporters on here seem to be huge Rafael fans (saying he should be first-choice, playing more games, etc.)... am I the only one who thinks he's quite limited defensively and has a lot to learn?
    Pretty much most United fans will agree with that on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

ah here 12 v 11:P
    Stuart little on the pitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭titan18

He must have had himself in fantasy Premier League.Saw that it was the 58th minute and knew he wasn't getting the 2 points for playing

Do Citeh have any width apart from the absent Wright-Philips?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 756 ✭✭✭D.S.

Disgraceful behaviour from Ronnie. Save it for after the game. Fergie made the right call. Take him off, give him a rest, and save him for the important games coming up..

Moving swiftly on from the Ronaldo bashing, what a ball from Scholes to Giggs there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Chong wrote: »
    Pretty much most United fans will agree with that on here.

proved there again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Disgraceful?

I thought Drogba was disgraceful, i thought Andre Bikey was disgraceful.

I saw no disgrace in someone who REALLY wants to be out there playing.

John O'Shea replaces Johnny Evans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

The commentor said De Jong cost 17million and they could have got him for 1million if they waited until the summer ... is that true???

hussey wrote: »
    The commentor said De Jong cost 17million and they could have got him for 1million if they waited until the summer ... is that true???

If money is no object then why wait if they want him?

Berbatov is taking a serious kicking!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

D.S. wrote: »
    Disgraceful behaviour from Ronnie. Save it for after the game. Fergie made the right call. Take him off, give him a rest, and save him for the important games coming up..

Hardly disgraceful now, he's only 24 years of age, feels he can play 90 minutes everyday I'm sure. I know how pi$$ed off I was if I ever got taken off when I was playing. Personally I think it's great to see that level of desire to be on the pitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Iago wrote: »
    Hardly disgraceful now, he's only 24 years of age, feels he can play 90 minutes everyday I'm sure. I know how pi$$ed off I was if I ever got taken off when I was playing. Personally I think it's great to see that level of desire to be on the pitch.

Load a bollix. You might aswell have added that anyone who doesnt throw tracksuit tops to the ground after coming off doesnt have the desire to be on the pitch.......hes a cranky little so and so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 756 ✭✭✭D.S.

Iago wrote: »

No problem with the fella being p!ssed off he has to come off. But to throw the jacket away like he did, and sit there shaking his head into the camera for two mins shows complete disrespect for the manager. He should of saved it up and spoken to the manager after the game. Not make an exhibition like a prima donna in front of 76000 people in your home stadium.

I'm a long time Man Utd fan, and of all the people I have seen at the club, I love Ronnie's talent the most, but god I'm sorry I don't like the man v much..hopefully he'll mature a bit over the coming years but he's an awful child at times.

Back to the game - Berba has done really well today I have to say. His touch and strength at times has been immense..

daithijjj wrote: »
    Load a bollix. You might aswell have added that anyone who doesnt throw tracksuit tops to the ground after coming off doesnt have the desire to be on the pitch.......hes a cranky little so and so.

Bull****.

He is cranky because he feels he had more to contribute. Some people just love an excuse to have a go.

Get over it, tbh.
    There's been 25 minutes of action since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

redout wrote: »
    Fuking mouse on the pitch.

LoL

Thats a first.
    Dunno about that
    I think I may have seen Walcott scurrying about on Wednesday night!

Get over it, tbh.

I wouldn't call it 25 minutes of "action" 25 minutes has passed though :D

• Advertisement

Get over it, tbh.

tell that to ronaldo, hes been shakin his head for the 25 mins you are talking about.

good tackle from dunne there!

tell that to ronaldo, hes been shakin his head for the 25 mins you are talking about.

Text him there for me, tell him to log onto Boards so I can say it to him personally :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Great little run by Raf there

What a run by Raf?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Nice little move there by berba

How did Tevez miss that!?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

My fecking stream seems to always stop at the most important parts ffs.

draffodx wrote: »

He probably didn't want to leave Old Trafford unconscious on a stretcher! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Very nice by Berbatov there

Right, good result.

I'm out of here before the flame-wars get going.

draffodx wrote: »

In fairness he was probably bricking it thinking he could have knocked himself out by head butting the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Tevez... you pussy. If it was Vida the post would have been getting out of his way. Not the other way around.

Text him there for me, tell him to log onto Boards so I can say it to him personally :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

City are a disgrace to their supporters.

Utd cannot be caught now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement