Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else have this problem?

Options
  • 07-05-2009 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Just bought football manager. A problem keeps occuring though,

any time a player gets injured mid game and i try to make a sub, the mouse freezes on the player icon. Sme happens when trying to instruct my platers to make runs. I keep having to reboot my computer - anyone have a solution for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

What is your computers specs?

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Specs? I am playin on a mac - i only have 3 gb of memory lef but this shouldnt matter on macs, as everything else is running fine....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Specs...as in graphics card, RAM, CPU etc.

It does matter very much actually. Your CPU may be too crap and it can't process the data for the sub. Your graphics card may be freezing the game because it can't handle it or maybe you don't have enough RAM to run the game properly.

It's the first thing any technical support group will ask you.

Advertisement