Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New League Sign-up

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

Dave147 wrote: »
    What's the story with this, any interest in it? We had a good few players last time, come on people lets get this show on the road!

Got in a game or two but the interest seems to be waning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Edit: Just challenged you Sherifu if you want a game?

Sure thing, let the fun begin. I remember you edged me out last time. Vengeance shall be mine. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Sherifu wrote: »
    Sure thing, let the fun begin. I remember you edged me out last time. Vengeance shall be mine. :)

Yeah but now I've learned to play chess properly so I'm gonna edge you out again :P Nah, you're rating is slightly higher than mine so the bookies have you as favourite :)

Yeah but now I've learned to play chess properly so I'm gonna edge you out again :P Nah, you're rating is slightly higher than mine so the bookies have you as favourite :)
    Reputation means nothing. I'll do the talking on the board. :D

Fightin' words! :D

Well it's 1-0 to me, but it's looking likely to be 1-1 soon. Let's see what happens :)

Well it's 1-0 to me, but it's looking likely to be 1-1 soon. Let's see what happens :)
    That lovely fork should make it 1-1.

Big bump, still playing chess mad even scalped myself an 1800 rated player over christmas in a 5 minute blitz :)

Is there any interest for this proposed ladder? Unfortunately the chess forum seems to be going down the tube :(

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

Heh speaking of Blitz, I once beat an International Master at a blitz competition (with a free bar) :D

I'm still interested in a ladder alright, I think we're going to have to re-evaluate interest and try and organise it ourselves however.
    I've never ran a ladder like this before, but I've no problems with volunteering my time towards it.

• Advertisement

Still interested. Rashers on RPH.

So it seems we have 3-4 interested at the moment.. Come on people, where's Pherekydes to sort out a ladder?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭darragh666

Darragh666 on RHP.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 fretfret

fretfret on RHP
    rating (1395)

average rating for one year is (1348)
    opponents average rating for one year is (1311)

i am willing to play if you guys are still up for it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Right so no more of this nonsense, I made a new thread, sign-up there if you're interested and Ill personally make out a fixture list myself.

Advertisement