Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates for men?

Options
  • 07-05-2009 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I am going to be quick here to avoid a slagging. Are there any pilates classes in Limerick that accept or cater for men?:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

oh my god man you're gonna get slagged so so much no not too sure i'd prob just call around to local gyms

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭zero_nine

I thought that was a gynaecological exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

zero_nine wrote: »
    I thought that was a gynaecological exam.

i thought he wanted flying lessons initially

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

i think the classes in UL are unisex...im sure anyone will be happy to take your money in a recession. best ring the arena reception and ask......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

University Sports Arena

Ring Jillian Aherne on 061-213575

You could alway go to Ritchie Clifford classes to check out the birds

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

YFlyer wrote: »
    University Sports Arena

Ring Jillian Aherne on 061-213575

was just looking for that number....

yes ritchies class are good for the view...i also know a couple of lads who do ritchies classes and have built an impressive level of fitness from it...

if its not your think Track Attack is also good Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 on the indoor track....

please note i am in no way connected to the ul arena:p

was just looking for that number....

yes ritchies class are good for the view...i also know a couple of lads who do ritchies classes and have built an impressive level of fitness from it...

if its not your think Track Attack is also good Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 on the indoor track....

please note i am in no way connected to the ul arena:p

Yeah I know one of the guy. He is doing a PhD in Human computer interactions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Haha that's my uncle. Ritchie teaches those classes, my other uncle has rowed for Ireland and my father has a county championship medal, played for Limerick in both Hurling and Gaelic, played for Cork City in football and was on Limerick's athletics team while I'm so bloody lazy I get vertigo if I stand up. The fitness craze skipped a generation in my family. :pac:

*Sits down to his take away kebab he had the takeaway deliver because a 5 minute walk was out of the question.*

Haha that's my uncle. Ritchie teaches those classes, my other uncle has rowed for Ireland and my father has a county championship medal, played for Limerick in both Hurling and Gaelic, played for Cork City in football and was on Limerick's athletics team while I'm so bloody lazy I get vertigo if I stand up. The fitness craze skipped a generation in my family. :pac:

*Sits down to his take away kebab he had the takeaway deliver because a 5 minute walk was out of the question.*

My old man used to run with Ritchie in Limerick AC and for CIE. He was in Limerick rowing club as well.

Got my free pint down in the Limerick boat club when I told them who I was.

My old man used to run with Ritchie in Limerick AC and for CIE. He was in Limerick rowing club as well.

Got my free pint down in the Limerick boat club when I told them who I was.

Ha yeah. Same here. I also don't have to pay membership to the UL Gym because of Ritchie. Not that I avail of it though. Will do this summer since there will be zero jobs going for a student.

To be honest, Ritchie and all his brothers have been involved with nearly every sport Limerick and Ireland have to offer. Some fit fecker that man.

• Advertisement

I met him with his wife in Dolan a number of years back at a Thin Lizzy Tribute Band, Limehouse Lizzy I think. Christ he was jumping around more than all the youngster.

If only the boat club was still open............

I met him with his wife in Dolan a number of years back at a Thin Lizzy Tribute Band, Limehouse Lizzy I think. Christ he was jumping around more than all the youngster.

If only the boat club was still open............

That would be Ritchie alright. Made man on a night out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 patrick10

I attended Pilates classes run by Marian Conway, (see her website, www.pilatesplease.com). She runs mixed classes in Limerick. I'd really recommend her! There were a couple of men in the class I went to.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

zombie thread

locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement