Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to charge battery??

Options
  • 07-05-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Just got the new Kalash M4 for my first AEG and just wondering how long should i charge it for?

Im also having problems with the magazine just falling out if any knows whats up :s

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey whats is the mAh of your battery? e.g: 1100, 1500......

and whats the output of your charger? e.g: 250mAh, 450 mAh.....

it should have the output voltage on the charger followed by the amps in mAh.

when you put the mag on make sure you push it all the way up till it locks in to place then give it a little pull to make sure it secure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

How long is a piece of string? :P
    Just screwing with you mate, you'd need to tell us more details like the mAh of the battery and what the output of your charger is. But he's a handy website that does all the maths for you: http://www.csgnetwork.com/batterychgcalc.html

And I know this might sound stupid but are you sure your putting it right? Make sure you slap it in nice and hard, as I have the same problem with my SPR sometimes.

Damn too slow...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

hey whats is the mAh of your battery? e.g: 1100, 1500......

and whats the output of your charger? e.g: 250mAh, 450 mAh.....

it should have the output voltage on the charger followed by the amps in mAh.

when you put the mag on make sure you push it all the way up till it locks in to place then give it a little pull to make sure it secure.
    The battery is 1100 mAh and the output voltage on the charger is 8.4V 450mA

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

2 hours 26mins to be precise.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

DBOY or Kalash AEGs have a sort of double catch system. It means that you may feel it clicking in but you have to push it up again until you hear another one. It took me a while to figure out with my CQB SD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

DBOY or Kalash AEGs have a sort of double catch system. It means that you may feel it clicking in but you have to push it up again until you hear another one. It took me a while to figure out with my CQB SD.
    Iv noticed this but i think its just a fault with the gun. Iv pushed it up as far as it goes but still falls out. Pretty disappointing as iv been waiting a few weeks for my first gun airsoft gun and now cant even use it:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    And I know this might sound stupid but are you sure your putting it right? Make sure you slap it in nice and hard, as I have the same problem with my SPR sometimes.

[ITS FIXED, AND YOUTUBE CLIP DELETED - Maki]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Bring it back to where it was bought, If its where i think it is there should be no problems sorting it out. Sometimes when you stick a mag in those M4's give it a wiggle backwards and forwards,(front to back) then they generally seat. Have you other mags to try?

2 - 2.5 hrs on the charging of that batt.

Brought it back, fixed in seconds and working great.

Now just to use up all the BB's before Kevvv gets home from school :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Mine does the same if I just put the mag in straight.

Once the mag is in fully and not locking into place,
    tilt the mag forward, a light push from the back of the mag
    towards the barrell direction in the horizonatal plane
    usually does the trick and you hear a 2nd click.

~B

• Advertisement

bullets wrote: »
    Mine does the same if I just put the mag in straight.

Once the mag is in fully and not locking into place,
    tilt the mag forward, a light push from the back of the mag
    towards the barrell direction in the horizonatal plane
    usually does the trick and you hear a 2nd click.

~B

That wasn't the case with this one.

Like I said, its fixed now and working grand.

It ain't my gun/weapon/toy or whatever you guys call 'em, thanks all the same.

And Thanks to Shiva for great service too.

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Brought it back, fixed in seconds and working great.

Now just to use up all the BB's before Kevvv gets home from school :P

As I thought, Tonys a gent..... you could always say your were zeroing it for him, just to be sure of course...;)

Go on you know you wanna blap off a few mags!!

iceage wrote: »
    Go on you know you wanna blap off a few mags!!

LOL, no thanks - I don't even like shooting the real stuff that much anymore!.

But I'll give you a laugh, when I collected it for the lad yesterday I showed it to a few work mates, only one copped it was an airsoft and I had two believing me that it was on trial and going to 'The Glen this weekend for testing!.

Advertisement