Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Tunnels

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

rg2007 wrote: »
    i meant generally, it seems to happen every time something like this is posted(which is why the op said that). i dont wanna get involved anymore, was just my thoughts. i hate arguing/reading people arguing in this forum about stuff which obv isnt gonna stop(the arguing and crazy behavior), thats why i posted, were on a continuous loop. i wont make a difference, but chillax everyone.
    Yet we had a big long monster thread on the tunnels before, complete with maps. If it wasnt for that thread, Id never have found an unlocked enterance...

You're right, we never discuss things like gigs, events, societies or fun things on boards. Why, I bet we never talk about craic soc or knacker drinking. In fact every thread on this board is super serious

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Like everything to do with UCD, even this forum was more fun several years ago. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Like everything to do with UCD, even this forum was more fun several years ago. :pac:

Here, I set up a new thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60240918#post60240918

it's a "stepping stone" towards a better UCD Boards forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 bastardable

Im coming back into this one bitches!

Now before anyone insults my intellegence ive just polished of my undergrad degree with an expected gpa of 3.23 (thats a tasty 2.1), and ive just completed my application for a masters, so for what i am about to say doesn't come from ignorance or me being a ''big dick playah with the boys''.

The reason i started my OP with what i did was I knew it would be greeted by the high horse brigade in the way it was, so in a way, yes i was looking for a rise, but I was hoping that maybe you might have listened to me and added something constructive. This is the last piece I want to say about this kind of thing: Anyone who replied with some bent comment about the rights and wrongs of the tunnels or parties or anything else that i may have been involved with, (this bit is VERY important) In MY opinion, your ****ing losers! If you dont take risks, you'll never achieve anything!!!!!!!! Before i revert back to the topic at hand, read that last line, you might learn something!

Now muthafukaz, who has some tasty blueprints of the tunnels for me? Could you please PM me them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

...this is what happens when I try to be nice. I ban someone, perhaps overly hastily, people react badly, and i reconsider the action and remove the ban.

The the banned party swings back into the thread, says that he was in fact trolling in his first post, once again abuses members of the forum (in no uncertain terms this time).

So, ban reinstated, thread locked, anyone wishing to discuss this matter take it to Helpdesk. Anyone attempting to discuss it in this forum will have their post deleted.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement