Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Home Kit

Options
  • 07-05-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Jmcc001

Does any 1 know if this is the NEW SPURS KIT 09/10 10mszeo.jpeg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

that blue on top isn't exactly easy on the eye looks like a mash of a few different jerseys like the gold though

dont know if it's the real deal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

disgusting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Dante

I would rather eat my face than wear that thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

disgusting

Agreed, hope its a wind-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

awful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

think it is a wind up.

it looks like a hockey jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Someone's having a laugh for sure.

I just took a second look at that and the golden v around the neck looks like it was done with ms paint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭neilisagam

its defo a fake. its a copy of the nike v for victory campaign that coming out next year for team like man u.
    http://www.footballshirtculture.com/09/10-kits/manchester-united-2009-2010-away-shirt-leaked.html

spurs_09_10.gif

Saw this one nice throw back but we still have a year left with mansion so don't see that one It's ment to be unveiled at the last home game of the season against city or so ive heard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Meathfan

That top one looks like some kinda Rugby kit.

The Holsten one now is class

Found this one too i really like it
    thfc_kit_20090501_1438812820.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Meathfan

Thats better but too much like the current one. I wouldnt buy that one.

I think thay need to be a bit more radical in design to sell more shirts this season:D

Meathfan wrote: »
    Thats better but too much like the current one. I wouldnt buy that one.

I think thay need to be a bit more radical in design to sell more shirts this season:D

Not only be radical with the design but also with the price. The money we pay for shirts is crazy. In saying that, you could also say nobody puts a gun to our heads to buy them.

Any chance of a buy the home shirt , and get the away for half price !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

I always buy the shirts, no matter what - wouldnt be too pushed on the first post though!! I like the Holsten one, and the one thats 3 posts above me is quite nice too. Will they be wearing the new jersey against liverpool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 limerickyidd

Every season we seem to drift further away from the traditional Spurs Kit. I know that we have to keep up with the times but for me the introduction of the "Hooped Socks" was the last straw. The nearest thing to Zebras legs I have ever seen.

This could well be a fake, but said id post it anyway........

http://www.epltalk.com/tottenham-hotspur-home-jersey-0910-season-leaked/8005

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    This could well be a fake, but said id post it anyway........

http://www.epltalk.com/tottenham-hotspur-home-jersey-0910-season-leaked/8005
    I sure hope that's a fake

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

tippspur wrote: »
    I sure hope that's a fake

Agreed. I'd cough up a better jersey than that. I like the one at the bottom of page 1 and would definitely buy it if it looked like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭BOLT

I will continue to buy in the far east (not Wicklow) as and when new shirt available...If anyone thinks ol'BOLT will pay 50 Euros plus for summat that probably costs about 5 Euros to produce....awaits 'you're not supporting your club' posts...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

BOLT wrote: »
    I will continue to buy in the far east (not Wicklow) as and when new shirt available...If anyone thinks ol'BOLT will pay 50 Euros plus for summat that probably costs about 5 Euros to produce....awaits 'you're not supporting your club' posts...

how do you buy in the far east bolt? internet site?

keane=cock wrote: »
    how do you buy in the far east bolt? internet site?

www.TheFootballShirt.com

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Bolt, I've seen that site before, but never ordered, what's the quality of the ****s like?

Thanks

Woody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭hotspur147

according to the offical site the new kits plus the new range of training gear will be unveiled on the 25th of june.

Woodgate wrote: »
    Bolt, I've seen that site before, but never ordered, what's the quality of the ****s like?

Thanks

Woody

Good quality!

Just to upset them, and the nasty undercurrent of anti-Hudd feeling on this site, I'll be ordering HUDDLESTONE (Price includes free lettering)

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Good quality!

Just to upset them, and the nasty undercurrent of anti-Hudd feeling on this site, I'll be ordering HUDDLESTONE (Price includes free lettering)

Upset them more and order VAN NISTELROOY - (don't forget, price includes free lettering).

It says on the site that "glory comes in 3 colours" does that mean we're going to have 3 colours on the home strip or referring to the 3 jerseys?

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

looks like it's this

tottenham-hotspur-09-10-puma-kits-leaked.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭neilisagam

i like the navy one. Not mad on the home kit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

neilisagam wrote: »
    i like the navy one. Not mad on the home kit.

i'm of the same thinking of ya chief - don't see the why the yellow is on the first kit. the yellow one looks like the kit from a season or two ago

Advertisement