Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Home Kit

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭opeldave

ruiseal wrote: »
    Btw, thanks, John W.

+1 Thanks John! Legend:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Nice one, my missus gets stuff off them online fairly often, we must have a chat.

Purchased one of those shirts:)also saw a lovely 1981 cup final retro shirt on the site aswel for 49 euro so i got one of those two,well happy:)tanx to John W..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Cheers John for below....invested in one...this be the 1st year in years where i wont be purchasing the new jersey...yellow running through em!..whats that about!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

No need for thanks lads, in these times we have to search out bargains where we can - and this is defo a bargain!

By the way for any of you with kids they are also selling last years full kit for kids at €15 YES €15 - picked one up for my little spurs star!! Shirt, shorts and socks, bargain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 IlikePostcards

Oh god, the yellow warm up kit. what do we think, now that we've seen them play?

i don't mind it that much, just a shock after last seasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

Oh god, the yellow warm up kit. what do we think, now that we've seen them play?

love that yellow warm up kit!!! cant find it on the spurs website tho

I think the jersey is even worse looking now that I've seen it on the team,and as for the yellow training top ! awful..

Advertisement