Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting up a montessori

Options
  • 07-05-2009 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

hi. i've been reading through some posts on montessori and i am a little curious as to why some people are having a hard time either setting one up or running one? my wife is just starting a business plan and hopes to open one in september 2010. i'd be very interested to know of any obsticles that any of you have come across. she's going to build an extension on to the side of the house and have the montessori there. any feedback will be much appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭jamesy08

suey71 wrote: »
    hi. i've been reading through some posts on montessori and i am a little curious as to why some people are having a hard time either setting one up or running one? my wife is just starting a business plan and hopes to open one in september 2010. i'd be very interested to know of any obsticles that any of you have come across. she's going to build an extension on to the side of the house and have the montessori there. any feedback will be much appreciated, thanks.

Hi,if you ever need any timber swingsets,please let me know,and I can forward details
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

thanks for replying. i'll keep that in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

suey71 wrote: »
    i'd be very interested to know of any obsticles that any of you have come across. she's going to build an extension on to the side of the house and have the montessori there.

Planning might be a thing. The residents where I live made an eventually successful appeal to prevent one opening on the road. Are you on a main road, small side road? ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

we're in the middle of an estate. a corner house with i road to the side with no other houses on it, so plenty of room for cars to temporarily park for 2 mins while dropping the kids off. hours of opening would be 9-12 and 12-3. no all dayers as it wont be a creche. so no one can complain about traffic as they'll be working. thanks for getting back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Al126

Hi suey71,

I just read your post. Did you ever go ahead with your proposed plans?. Myself and my girl friend are thinking of doing something similar. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

I doubt you will get any response from this zombie thread from 2009, especially as it appears the OP was banned!! Try posting your own new thread, it might get you some info!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Al126

cheers. i was just hoping the original guy might respond

Advertisement