Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greatest Game Endings - Spoilers

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Silent Hill 2, I loved that game, it scared the bejeesus out of me and the ending I got was fanastic, wow, sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

I think it has to be Portal. A perfect ending to a near-perfect game.

And the song, what an amazing reward!

(Also deserving of a quick mention is the end of HL2: Episode 2.
    Alyx's cries for her dead father ringing out even as the credits roll... Brilliant.
    )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Anyone for the end of Guitar Hero 3?
    Playing
    "Through Fire & Flames" on a desert mountain-top?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

God System Shock 2 was good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Mass Effect had a great ending. All the more so because it was, in the end, down to the player. No pre-determining cinematics or seemingly innocent choices that would put you on one path or the other.

Advertisement