Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

school clothing allowance

Options
  • 07-05-2009 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

are we still getting the allowance or did they take it from us

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 deise girlie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jackdrel

thank you

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Dont believe it was removed in the last budget. Im going to move this over to the Politics forum as they will have a better answer. :)

(Mods; feel free to throw it back if need be)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

that is offically the grossest thing I have ever heard on the politics forum.
    cheers DF

though if this extended to the teachers..........;)

OT - I don't think that it was removed, but I did hear rumours that as part of the commission on taxation report, which will include the child welfare payments etc, this could be looked at. That was a few weeks ago though, before the news about the difficulties in means testing etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

definately not gone yet. I work in public service and people are being redeployed to help the CWO's on the Back to School allowance scheme.

Advertisement