Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your least favorite WWE sports entertainers?

• 07-05-2009 6:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭

The other thread gave me an idea:D
    Seriously though who are the guys that mvke you change the channel, when you come on? It may be due to their lack of talent, they may be over pushed oe you may not not like their gimmick? I will go for Kozlov as at least Khali cuts epic promos and has cool entrance music!

Who do you hate the most? 106 votes

Kozlov
    0%
    Khali
    14%
    Ruu_OldthecutterNodyBubs101BlackMambaRjd2DancorRoastergrames_bondDeeper Bluecaptain cavemanD.QCMpunkedNuri Sahinphatkev 15 votes
    Mizark Henry
    11%
    Bounty Hunteryom 1The Cannibalpingu_girldsmythyartvanduletKid NothingY2J_MUFCgrames_bondD.QCMpunkedNuri Sahin 12 votes
    Beth
    10%
    Ruu_Oldgimmickpingu_girlMickLBrollybrick tamlandD.QnewballspleaseCMpunkedNuri Sahinphatkev 11 votes
    Hunter
    2%
    yom 1Rjd2D.Q 3 votes
    Cena
    9%
    pwwilliaHerculeGerard.CKid NothingRjd2Seamus LFCDeeper BlueEndaaaaghNuri SahinOrtonViper 10 votes
    Batista
    5%
    cadeaBrowgrames_bondNuri SahincurrythisZK 6 votes
    Shane
    17%
    Bounty HunterRuu_OldChumpStainRebelRockChickpingu_girlkyp_durrondigital pimpTricity BendixFurious-RedKid NothingPodge2k7Kane-N-NiteHandsome BobJP LizCMpunkedNuri SahinDegagRocky Balboa 2cerialc 19 votes
    Punk
    8%
    gimmickFozzychopperbyrnekyp_durrondsmythyNodyDeeper BlueHandsome BobNuri Sahin 9 votes
    Edge
    0%
    Handsome Bob 1 vote
    Jericho
    2%
    ztoicalProfilerphatkev 3 votes
    Orton
    0%
    showry 1 vote
    Taker
    1%
    Sunset VDM_7 2 votes
    Kane
    0%
    FFPW_Dean 1 vote
    Santino!
    3%
    gimmickFozzychopperbyrneDiabhal Beag 4 votes
    Rey
    8%
    cactus jackPullMyFinger!yom 1Rjd2Machismo Fansilvervixen84lynnxEvilsbanephatkev 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Rey Mysterio. God I hate that fecking midget

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Rey
    Feck I forgot to add Rey, I dunno if SR or any other mod can?:o
    You can vote as many people as you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Shane
    Batista mainly, he has made me stop watching raw, always fast forward through anything to do with Mark Henry and Kali also.

Hate Jeff Hardy and his stupid dance too but there's no option.

I get a great laugh out of Kozlov, he demands COMPETITION! :D They should have left him with no music though.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Beth
    Come on SR!...we are waiting...1 vote for Taker!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Santino!
    Off that list, Shane and Kane. But I dislike Kofi and Shelton more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

brolly wrote: »
    Come on SR!...we are waiting...1 vote for Taker!;)

You think i f*ckin live on this thing? I do have activities OUTSIDE of boards y'know! :P
    For the record, we've two other mods here.

Will update poll in a short.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Beth
    ShawnRaven wrote: »
    You think i f*ckin live on this thing? I do have activities OUTSIDE of boards y'know! :P
    For the record, we've two other mods here.

Will update poll in a short.

SR! The Official resident Mod of the Pro Wrestling forum! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Shane
    Batista
    Khali
    Rey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Batista
    I dunno what it is about WWE these days but I generally have no interest in the main event. I'd skim over results the odd time to see what's developing but when im checking out matches im far more interested in checking out the undercard matches than the main events.

It's weird in the cases of say Jeff Hardy who I had loads of time for upon his return but dont care much for at all now since he worked up the ladder/won the title/broke into main event.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Your list needs more Chavo Guerrero. I've never liked him.

Beth is the easy target from that list for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Beth is a bit random to have up there, considering all the useless slappers you could have picked.:pac:

And I second whoever said Shelton. I read in the Observer they have him training the young FCW guys the other day. The mind boggles.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Christian....I just never got it.

Or Matt Hardy, I think Jeff always overshadowed him and made him look second rate but using the whole thing with Lita and Edge in an attempt to further his career was pretty low.

Given that Rjd2 started the poll, i'm surprised it doesn't say

Hunter
    Triple H
    HHH
    H3
    Hunter Hearst Helmsley
    The Bosses Daughter
    HBK's buddy
    Stephanie's Loving Husband
    etc etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Santino!
    Kane ....... Yawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Cena
    Triple H all the way, bores me to tears

Rey
    Given that Rjd2 started the poll, i'm surprised it doesn't say

Hunter
    Triple H
    HHH
    H3
    Hunter Hearst Helmsley
    The Bosses Daughter
    HBK's buddy
    Stephanie's Loving Husband
    etc etc etc

You forgot Chyna's ex and Regal's best mate:cool:
    I probably should have added Chavo, Shelton and Kennedy as lots of people dislike them, just forgot about them at the time.

Santino!
    I forgot about Matt Hardy. I can't stand him at all. And I was the biggest Version 1 fan

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Taker
    Orton. I used to like him.

Now i don't as
    Daddy got him in the door.
    Has no wrestling ability.
    Can only play the bad guy.

Most of all, Everyone else likes him, the popular ****, no fun liking anybody who is popular......

EDIT: Where is Big Slow. That guy is a waster. I would of voted for him if he was on the list.

Santino!
    DM-ICE wrote: »
    Orton. I used to like him.

Now i don't as
    Daddy got him in the door.
    Has no wrestling ability.
    Can only play the bad guy.

Most of all, Everyone else likes him, the popular ****, no fun liking anybody who is popular......

Orton's a great wrestler. I love watching him. They'll turn him face within a year I think, and he should do great in the role

Taker
    Fozzy wrote: »
    Orton's a great wrestler. I love watching him. They'll turn him face within a year I think, and he should do great in the role

In my head, and i admit its a strange place, i have never sat back and gone oh this guy just put on a great match. I think he is a guy that has been given every opportunity going and was never entirely convinced he deserved the chances he got/gets.

Its only a recent change of opinion on my part. I have been trying to think of a good match that orton was in and can't remember any. For example people give out about cena for having like 4 moves and punches. Cena has put on some great matches. Orton has around 5 moves and i can't remember any great matches.

• Advertisement

Rey
    In my head, and i admit its a strange place, i have never sat back and gone oh this guy just put on a great match. I think he is a guy that has been given every opportunity going and was never entirely convinced he deserved the chances he got/gets.

Its only a recent change of opinion on my part. I have been trying to think of a good match that orton was in and can't remember any. For example people give out about cena for having like 4 moves and punches. Cena has put on some great matches. Orton has around 5 moves and i can't remember any great matches.

It is a good point but he has not really worked with great opponents recently, he and HHH have no chemistry at all. He had some great matches in 2007 with when he first got his belt, the Survivor series match was the highlight and I loved his feud with Cena before John got injured.
    His match against Edge that year is a classic as well.

Taker
    Rjd2 wrote: »
    It is a good point but he has not really worked with great opponents recently, he and HHH have no chemistry at all. He had some great matches in 2007 with when he first got his belt, the Survivor series match was the highlight and I loved his feud with Cena before John got injured.
    His match against Edge that year is a classic as well.

All True. The way i've started looking at it is, why does he need good opponents all the time? Other guys can work with people and make them look good. Not sure orton pulls that off. Did he have great matches back then or did the other guys make him look good?

For me everyone should be able to have a good match with edge. Most can have a good match with cena.

I'm waiting for orton to be the guy that anybody/ most can have a good match with. When he got the belt before the collar bone break i was okay with that not being the case. These days I am disapointed he hasn't improved in the ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Shane
    How Kozlov isnt winning is beyond me.

(*notices batista is there*)

Oh right...

Well i dont know how its not a landslide on Botchtista and Kozlov's options. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Cena
    + 1 for Triple H
    Can't stand the guy. With his reputation for "helping to get new guys over" he probably would have been more at home in WCW before it went bust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭currythis

Batista
    John Cena.
    Irritating on so so many levels!
    Really annoying voice,god awful wrestler,terrible catchphrases,and repeatedly being force fed his ridiculous movie behind the scenes promo's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

Taker
    Blandy Orton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Khali
    Jeff Hardy. Spot monkey on drugs

Not liking the lack of love for Batista.

Rey
    Bubs101 wrote: »

But you like The Brian Kendrick? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Khali
    Rjd2 wrote: »
    But you like The Brian Kendrick? :D

There's a difference. Weed if anything is a plus. Nice to know the guy is centred. Jeff is on all sorts of hallucinagens and LSD and crazy stuff. Also, Kendrick is much better in the ring than Jeff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭digital pimp

Shane
    im nonplussed by Batista
    i just dont get it, hes awfull

Bubs101 wrote: »

Not liking the lack of love for Batista.

Rob Van Dam anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

Shane
    Batista
    Cena
    Henry
    Khali
    Kozlov
    Rey

In that order, oh and Matt Hardy has turned into an absolute dud.

Taker
    Sunset V wrote: »
    Blandy Orton.

I like it. Thats what i'm calling him from now on.

I wonder what results we would get if the thread was who is the worst rather than your least favourite.

Santino!
    Add Jillian Hall to my list. Never liked her, she's just really annoying. Crap gimmick and nothing special in the ring

Carlito and Kennedy would be borderline picks for me. Carlito's a bit more interesting with Primo around and I can't really judge Kennedy right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Mizark Henry
    The Miz, The Brian Kendrick, Jillian Hall....

But off that list, Khali would be the worst by a short distance....I want to like Batista, but he's just so generic.

• Advertisement

Santino!
    The Miz is great these days. I remember how I used to laugh at Bubs's many posts about how brilliant he was. Bubs is lucky that he did start showing some talent in the end or he'd still look like a fool :pac:

Although I can see him going solo being a bad move

Taker
    The Miz is great these days. I remember how I used to laugh at Bubs's many posts about how brilliant he was. Bubs is lucky that he did start showing some talent in the end or he'd still look like a fool :pac:

Although I can see him going solo being a bad move

The Miz has leader of a group written all over him.

Rey
    Add Jillian Hall to my list. Never liked her, she's just really annoying. Crap gimmick and nothing special in the ring

Vince loves tag matches when it comes to the ladies division, Jillians gimmick while not exactly ground breaking gets instant heel heat, the kind that Beth and most other divas are totally incapable of getting.
    Her ring work has slipped but really when you spend every week jobbing, there is not much incentive to improve it sadly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Punk
    How Shane, I'm only in the ring because I make the calls, McSuck is not winning this poll is scary. I mean at least his father can put on a proper smack down on the mick if needed but Shane looks like a wannabie white gangsta rapper at his best of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭hit_it_strong

Who the hell voted for 'Taker?!

• Advertisement

Actually wasn't me! I'm not a huge fan of his admittidly, but he's far from the worst out of that list.

(before people start pointing fingers! I actually voted Rey once i added him in.)

Taker

Not Me!

But does it matter who it was? The question was YOUR least favourite wrestler. People can and will dislike sports entertainers for their own reasons.

Its not a secret poll, you can click on it and see where votes were placed.

In saying all that, i find it interesting to see the votes. When reasons for voting certain ways are posted it makes for good reading.

Santino!

FFPW_Dean. AKA ShawnRaven's other account :pac: You can click the numbers to see who voted

Agreed on Shane. He's out of shape, looks old, useless in the ring, he's always missing punches, and he seems to play a character who's meant to be at least 15 years younger than he is. There's few things worse than when you see him beating up a main-eventer like Orton on his own

Taker
    Actually wasn't me! I'm not a huge fan of his admittidly, but he's far from the worst out of that list.

(before people start pointing fingers! I actually voted Rey once i added him in.)

Rey? In less than a billion words why rey? Tired of him or more reasons? I'm genuinely interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Shane

Ah cmon its a great gimmick miles better than her horrific first gimmick with the growth thing that was just dumb, It takes a serious amount of guts to get up in front of that many people and sing like she does and be as convincing with her thinking shes great at it, fair play to her.

I do Agree shes nothing special in the ring but not many of the divas are.

Also I dont get the Koslov hate anybody care to explain?

Rey? In less than a billion words why rey? Tired of him or more reasons? I'm genuinely interested.

He's a shadow of who he once was, and has no business in a heavyweight division. End of.

FFPW_Dean. AKA ShawnRaven's other account :pac: You can click the numbers to see who voted

Just like rovert was your other account, yeah? :pac:

Taker
    He's a shadow of who he once was, and has no business in a heavyweight division. End of.

Fair enough. Thanks for that.

At the mo my own feelings on rey are I'm looking forward to his next feud and would rather watch reys shadow than the likes of big show, khali etc.

Does anyone else find the big show a waste of time as a heel. His stupid punching people out is on the same level as khalis chop. He shouldn't be aloud wrestle as he rarely has a believable match. I do find him interesting when he is funny.

At the mo my own feelings on rey are I'm looking forward to his next feud and would rather watch reys shadow than the likes of big show, khali etc.

They need more cruiserweights for Rey to work with, but they're not bringing in as many smaller guys, all the newest guys that have come in have all been big guys (Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, etc.
    Does anyone else find the big show a waste of time as a heel. His stupid punching people out is on the same level as khalis chop. He shouldn't be aloud wrestle as he rarely has a believable match. I do find him interesting when he is funny.

Big Slow has been a waste of time for years. He sucks as a face, and nobody cares about him as a heel.

Taker
    They need more cruiserweights for Rey to work with, but they're not bringing in as many smaller guys, all the newest guys that have come in have all been big guys (Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, etc.

Low Ki perhaps. Tyson is small enough for rey.

I do miss cruiserweights.
    Big Slow has been a waste of time for years. He sucks as a face, and nobody cares about him as a heel.

The question is why did they bring him back then?

• Advertisement
Advertisement